Copyright Information

Copyright Information

A Chapter by Miss Evans

Creative Commons License

Dimitri’s Stock of Short Stories and Other Miscellaneous Pieces by Teralyn Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

----

Creative Commons License

 

Creative Commons Copyright. © Teralyn Evans 2012

 

Dimitri’s Stock of Short Stories and Other Miscellaneous Pieces is licensed to Teralyn Evans under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Persons are permitted to share* this work, under the conditions of attribution to the original author, with no alterations, for non-commercial purposes.

 

These conditions can be waived with explicit written consent from the copyright owner. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.

---


Sharing: to copy, distribute and transmit the work

- Posting this work, or parts of it, on a different website or forum.

- Printing this work, or parts of it, for physical redistribution.

- Quote this work, or parts of it, for educational or non-educational purposes.

- Presenting this work, or parts of it, for personal or educational use.


Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

If you choose to share this work, please including the following reference/attribution:


Creative Commons License

Dimitri’s Stock of Short Stories and Other Miscellaneous Pieces by Teralyn Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


Non-commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

This work may not be used for the promotion of products, or other commercial uses that will solicit profit, monetary or otherwise, to an individual or group.


No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.


No edits, alterations, transformations, or derivatives may be made of this work, whether commercial or non-commercial.





© 2012 Miss Evans


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
Added on June 11, 2012
Last Updated on June 11, 2012
Tags: Copyright