20,000 pickles for only $0.05

20,000 pickles for only $0.05

A Story by 39Waffles
"

I just wanted to write something stupid...

"
Alfred woke with a start. He'd been dreaming of eating pickles while doing a hand stand when he thought to himself what if this ends soon? and this thought frightened him for some reason.
He then got out of bed and left his room, heading for the kitchen to get a pickle, but upon opening the fridge he found he had no pickles left. He rushed to his laptop and went on Amazon. He ordered 20,000 pickles for five cents which took 16 eons to arrive. Once they arrived, he began eating them. That is when he realized he was dreaming again.

Alfred woke from his peaceful slumber. He'd been dreaming of eating 20,000 pickles that he got on Amazon for only five cents and that took 16 eons to arrive when he'd awoken from the realization that he was dreaming. He reached over for the lamp on his nightstand, hoping to banish the darkness that filled his room. That is when he realized he wasn't in his room and that he had no room. That his when he realized he wasn't even human.

That is when he realized he was a Subaru.

© 2017 39Waffles


Author's Note

39Waffles
What'cha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: Subaru, pickles

Author

39Waffles
39Waffles

Seattle, WA



About
I like to write and have wanted to write for an audience for some time now. I'm hoping I could write on this platform and have that work as my portfolio when or if I look into becoming an author. more..

Writing