stuck

stuck

A Story by Marcie
"

What got you stuck and why??

"

 “Stuck “

"When I was 14 years old, I became pregnant and that was my big secret. I'd been abused since I was 9 years old, became pregnant at 14 years old, sent to live with my father. My sister, Pat, went to the tabloids and told the tabloids that story. That caused a big rift between my sister and I because she sold [me] out to the tabloids. When I left our mother's house the other day, for the first time I realized that that was a gift to me. Pat, going to the tabloids and telling the story about my having the baby, was a gift because it released me from the shame that my mother still carries today. I thought, had she not done that, I would still be exactly where my mother is"stuck in the shame." This wasn't Oprah's only epiphany

I was hard-pressed to write to you after reading this on Oprah’s website.  Why? Because this is not a unique situation, nor is it the only situation that cause us to get stuck in life’s journey. Situation such as this and others are actually more prevalent than we want to disclose or recognize. Today, I write with urgency, urging you to pull yourself together, and take your rightful place in life. I don’t really care if that means starting from scratch. I’m more concerned that you find a way to start, put one foot before the next and keep it moving. As I’ve often said in my writings “the enemy cannot destroy a moving target” Each day allotted to you by God, brings you closer to the master plan. 

Take sometime in the next few days to analyze the place in which you are stuck, search for your own epiphany, and   embrace the experience. It will release you from the traps of self-doubt, past & present shame, self-pity, self-condemnation, torment and a sense of worthlessness. All hope is not loss because you lost your hope. Pardon me but who are you!! To determine that it’s over? Is it because you’re stuck in-between pain & torment? Don’t allow this wedge to dictate rubbish, deliver doubt, protest hope, disapprove laughter, stifle communication, commend grief, sit on your front row and read out loud your inner discouragements to your spectators. Sorry but I can’t find it in the word of God, where you were given the authority to declare it is finish; Holla all hope is gone!; freely share your dreams are dead; and without restraint publicize your shattered faith. Is this all because you can’t find a way to wiggle yourself up and out of the pain & turmoil? 

Nevertheless, I overheard a conversation between God and Jeremiah 32vs. 27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?” It is only God who validate, decriminalize, authorize and allow your experiences in life.  So, yes your stuck in a barren place right now but be encouraged because you’re not alone.

And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. Luke 13vs 11. Paraphrasing vs. 12 Jesus compassionate eyes saw his child stuck in pain & anguish and signal her to come, then in his deity spoke HOPE into her inner been “Woman thou art loosed”. After which he laid his hands on her in vs. 13. Note that the word was spoken first, then the laying of the hand which brought forth the manifestation of the spoken word. If you’re stuck today wondering when & why. Flip the scrip and say what’s next. Trust me God will speak, He is still working miracles today. I can’t assure you that tomorrow your pain will evaporate, but I can guarantee you that God’s word is bond.

2Cor.10 vs.12 “For we dare not make ourselves of the number or compare ourselves with one that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves and comparing themselves among themselves are not wise.” This is not the time to compare yourself as hard as it maybe. But it’s time to turn the page; victory awaits you in the next chapter.  It’s time, to burst thru the tears and live as God intended you to. I encourage you today not due to a changed situation, but due to a God given revelation, in the midst of my pain, that I refer to as “priceless” power

© 2012 Marcie


Author's Note

Marcie
Please ignore grammer and spelling error, I would love you to tell me how this writting affected you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on April 17, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012

Author

Marcie
Marcie

Bridgeport, CT



About
Writing takes me to a place where I can express myself without question. It allows me to talk myself through the tough days, express myself in ways I can't articulate verbally and encourage others to.. more..

Writing
All my life All my life

A Story by Marcie