The Loved, The Lost, and The Falling

The Loved, The Lost, and The Falling

A Story by Latsyric
"

I don't even know.

"

She could see the fear in his eyes as she knelt down in front of him. The metallic scent of blood radiated off of her as she spoke slowly into his left, and now only, ear, “I fight for hate, I fight for love. I fight for the ones I love, the ones I’ve lost, and the ones I will lose.”

© 2011 Latsyric


Author's Note

Latsyric
I had a sudden urge to write a fight scene one day, but after I had finished it I didn't really know what to do with it so I put it up here.

I've lost all interest in this scene, so I won't be writing an actual story anytime soon. Sorry for that one person who actually read it and wanted me to write something. I just don't really have a drive for writing and my muse quit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Shame, I think you should write the story, this little snippet seems very intriguing indeed, makes me wonder what's going on and such. Nicely worded too, it looks very interesting indeed, I must say that I like it - good job~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011

Author

Latsyric
Latsyric

Hogwarts



About
If you can't handle my weirdness, my randomness, my melodramaticness, me, then that's your problem "It's depressing how well my mask works." ~Me "She doesn't know how much it hurts me when she c.. more..

Writing