Runaway

Runaway

A Story by Rashid
"

Clear FallOutBoy inspiration if you ask me :P

"
For someone who was hard time letting things go, I am indeed perplexed that you are gone. Maybe I took too many hits off this memory and perhaps you were never there for me, although damn it feels like I am high to death when I think of you. But I can never be satisfied, I desire the sacrifice of livelihood just to keep you going and producing a beauty. And yet, you, a moonlight shining my morning through my tired eyes and sleepy mind, are not here, my 8th wonder, even if it's just a number. So now I am using an empty casket to paint all the s**t I see together, I always make such expensive mistakes. And perhaps I see you, behind me, trying to reach for me, screaming my name that you think is the darkest colour. It seems I can't hear you, but possibility of that is as low as I felt throughout the last blues that led me back to the places that I should have never left.
So hold me tight, or don't.

© 2020 Rashid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 20, 2020
Last Updated on July 20, 2020

Author

Rashid
Rashid

Netherlands



About
I took a big old break from this, but then all of a sudden, a few things came back to me. Let's see how far we go this time more..

Writing
Hope Hope

A Poem by Rashid


Threat Threat

A Story by Rashid