Threat

Threat

A Story by Rashid
"

You must be so damn proud of me right?

"
A cold March night was never a phrase I pondered around, well, at least before I had to spend the whole day with you. I'm sure you had plenty of achievements, and I hope traumatizing me was one of them as that's the only thing you could ever achieve with one like me. Seeing you was always a guilty pleasure and that night you proved to me it was a guilt filled with the illusions of pleasure. A cold March night, I was thinking of leaving you for good this time, but were you ever there for me to leave you? "I'll always be there for you, I want you to know that" and I would always reply with okay, but you didn't stop. You knew it didn't matter, you knew it only helped you, but that cold March night you lost it as well, with all my failures, I was a failure to you, while we were sitting and enjoying some wine, for you it was a bad night, for me it was terrible. And then you lost it, you hated who I was, and alas, you couldn't take it anymore. How can you have someone like me. Didn't you deserve a better Rashid. Your thoughts filled you up, and then you released them as cold fire out front, while I was lying beside you. From what I have turned into, to the fact that I deserve to me in a mental asylum. How my mother wouldn't stop telling you how worried she was, which made you think that your figure upon me made you responsible to change me to someone you enjoyed. I deserve to be in a mental asylum. And that's where our thoughts were conflicted. I need to be in a prison, with all the people who had petty reasons, perhaps I would be the one shine a light to the the prison's purpose, but you never knew me. You or My poor mother. Or your loved daughter.

© 2020 Rashid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on July 20, 2020
Last Updated on July 20, 2020
Tags: Family, Family Tension, Family Issues

Author

Rashid
Rashid

Netherlands



About
I took a big old break from this, but then all of a sudden, a few things came back to me. Let's see how far we go this time more..

Writing
Hope Hope

A Poem by Rashid


Runaway Runaway

A Story by Rashid