Ventilator Market 2020-2026 Size, Share, Growth Factor, Trends and Forecast

Ventilator Market 2020-2026 Size, Share, Growth Factor, Trends and Forecast

A Story by Diy
"

The global “ventilators market size” is estimated to gain momentum on account of the increasing number of ICU admissions that require mechanical ventilation.

"

The global “ventilators market size” is estimated to gain momentum on account of the increasing number of ICU admissions that require mechanical ventilation. This is further attributed to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases that requires critical care equipment such as incubators, ventilator, and other devices. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Ventilator Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Adult, and Pediatric & Neonatal), By Interface (Invasive, and Non-invasive), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”, offers a comprehensive overview of the market. According to this report, the value of the market was USD 2.54 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 9.13 billion by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 5.0% between 2020 and 2027. The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.

Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/ventilator-market-103257

Advent of New Mechanical Ventilators will Add Impetus to Market

A ventilation machine provides artificial or mechanical respiration to a patient suffering from any chronic disease. The current COVID-19 pandemic has also increased the number of patients requiring intensive and critical medical aid. The World Health Organization (WHO) reports an estimate of about 4.7 million people suffering from COVID-19 all over the world as per May 18, 2020. Therefore, a rise in the number of critical care unit cases is a significant factor in propelling the ventilator market growth. In addition to this, the rising disposable incomes of people and their willingness to spend more on advanced healthcare services have encouraged the improvement and up-gradation of healthcare infrastructure and medical facilities. This is also adding impetus to the market.

Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:

  • GE Healthcare
  • Hamilton Medical AG
  • Vyaire Medical, Inc.
  • Medtronic
  • Koninklijke Philips N.V.
  • Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
  • Getinge AB
  • Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
  • Other vendors

Advent of New Mechanical Ventilators will Add Impetus to Market

A ventilation machine provides artificial or mechanical respiration to a patient suffering from any chronic disease. The current COVID-19 pandemic has also increased the number of patients requiring intensive and critical medical aid. The World Health Organization (WHO) reports an estimate of about 4.7 million people suffering from COVID-19 all over the world as per May 18, 2020. Therefore, a rise in the number of critical care unit cases is a significant factor in propelling the ventilator market growth. In addition to this, the rising disposable incomes of people and their willingness to spend more on advanced healthcare services have encouraged the improvement and up-gradation of healthcare infrastructure and medical facilities. This is also adding impetus to the market.

Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/ventilator-market-103257

Detailed Table of Content:

  1. Introduction
    • Research Scope
    • Market Segmentation
    • Research Methodology
    • Definitions and Assumptions
  2. Executive Summary
  3. Market Dynamics
    • Market Drivers
    • Market Restraints
    • Market Opportunities
  4. Key Insights
    • Prevalence of Chronic Dieses, By Key Region/ Key Countries, 2019
    • Number of ICU Beds, by Key Region/ Key Country
    • Technological Advancements, Ventilator
    • New Product Launches, By Key Market Players
    • Key Industry Developments such as Mergers & Acquisitions
    • Impact of COVID-19, on Global Ventilator Market
  5. Global Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
    • Key Findings / Summary
    • Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast �" By Type
      • Adult
      • Paediatric & Neonatal
    • Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast �" By Interface
      • Invasive
      • Non-invasive
    • Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast �" By End User
      • Hospitals
      • Specialty Clinics
      • Others
    • Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast �" By Region
      • North America
      • Europe
      • Asia pacific
      • Latin America
      • Middle East & Africa

Continued…

Reasons to Purchase this Report:

  • Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
  • Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
  • Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
  • Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
  • Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.

Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.

A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.

Related Reports:

Cervical Cancer Screening Market 2020 Size, Share, Global Industry Update, Growth and Forecast 2026

Chronic Wound Care Market Share 2020 | Global Industry Size, Growth Factor, Regional Trends and Forecast 2026

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.

Contact Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.

308, Supreme Headquarters,

Survey No. 36, Baner,

Pune-Bangalore Highway,

Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.

Phone:

US :+1 424 253 0390

UK : +44 2071 939123

APAC : +91 744 740 1245

Email:[email protected]

Linkedin | Twitter | BLogs

© 2020 Diy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 23, 2020
Last Updated on September 23, 2020
Tags: ventilators market Share