Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Size, Share, Growth, Sales and Forecast Research Report 2020-2026

Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market Size, Share, Growth, Sales and Forecast Research Report 2020-2026

A Story by Diy
"

The global “multiple sclerosis drugs market” is expected to gain from the development of economical therapy to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), finds Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MULTI

"

The global “multiple sclerosis drugs market” is expected to gain from the development of economical therapy to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), finds Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS DRUGS: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026.” According to the report, the global market was worth US$ 23,460.3 Mn in 2018. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% and reach US$ 39,289.5 Mn by the end of 2026. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global multiple sclerosis drugs market.

The research report gives an entire study of the Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market leaders with key statistics like sales, revenue, price, product picture and specifications, contact information, cost, capacity, production and company profile. The report offers critical information at the state of the enterprise. Marketing channels and development trends of the market is also well-found inside the report, making it a valuable source of information and path for agencies and individuals.

Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/multiple-sclerosis-drugs-market-100386

Development of New Therapeutics to Propel Growth

In terms of route of administration, the injection segment was leading the market in 2018 and is anticipated to expand considerably over the forecast period. The growth witnessed is attributable to the active government recommendation for the injection.

Development of new therapeutics for treating multiple sclerosis and rising awareness about the disease are a expected to drive the global multiple sclerosis drugs market. Additionally, increasing per-capita income and increasing healthcare expenditure are some factors anticipated to fuel the demand in the global market.

Leading Players operating in the Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market are:

  • Biogen
  • Pfizer, Inc.
  • Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
  • Merck & Co., Inc.
  • Novartis AG
  • Sanofi
  • Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
  • Other players

Tecfidera’s Increasing Sale to Drive Biogen’s Growth in Global Market

Biogen emerged as the leading player in the global multiple sclerosis market in 2018, owing to the high sales of Tecfidera. Biogen is expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period gaining from strategical partnering with other players to widen the distribution network. Besides this, Novartis AG is also among the leading organizations. Owing to high demand for Gilenya, Novartis holds a strong position in the global market. In 2018, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence announced to recommend Extavia among other beta interferon drugs such as Avonex, Betaferon and Rebif. This is anticipated to contribute towards Novartis’s market position. Further, this is anticipated to fuel the demand for multiple sclerosis treatment and drugs. Some of the companies operating in the global market are Pfizer, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.

Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/multiple-sclerosis-drugs-market-100386

Segmentation of the Global Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market:

By Drug Class

  • Immunomodulators
  • Immunosuppressants
  • Interferons
  • Others

By Route of Administration

  • Oral
  • Injection
    • Intramuscular
    • Subcutaneous
    • Intravenous

By Distribution Channels 

  • Hospital Pharmacy
  • Retail Pharmacy
  • Online Stores

By Geography

  • North America (USA and Canada)
  • Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
  • Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
  • Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
  • Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)

Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100386

Reasons to Purchase this Report:

  • Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
  • Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
  • Identifies market restraints and boosters.
  • Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.

Related Reports:

Prosthetic Heart valve Market 2020 | Global Growth Analysis, Size, Regional Trends, Revenue, Development, supply, Share and Forecast till 2026

Invisible Orthodontics Market 2020 Global Top Key Players, Industry Analysis by Size, Growth, Gross Margin, Share, Development and Forecast 2026

Tissue Diagnostics Market Trends, Size, Share, Industry Outlook, Sales Revenue, Global Regional Analysis by Key Players Forecast to 2026

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.

At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.

Contact Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.

308, Supreme Headquarters,

Survey No. 36, Baner,

Pune-Bangalore Highway,

Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.

Phone:

US :+1 424 253 0390

UK : +44 2071 939123

APAC : +91 744 740 1245

Email:[email protected]

Fortune Business Insights™

Linkedin | Twitter | BLogs

© 2020 Diy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on October 22, 2020
Last Updated on October 22, 2020
Tags: Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market