Nate: Trouble

Nate: Trouble

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

“No, still not telling.” His parting was saddening Elizabeth.


Fine, but you’ll regret it. Elizabeth thought back.


“Maybe. Please quit doing that.” Elijah hated that she could read his mind. There were some things, some feelings in it about her that he didn’t want her to know.


No. Get used to it. She loved it.


Fine! He left and went to his house, and she went to hers. Elijah went straight to his room, knowing that they were still going to ask him. He tried to fall asleep, but found it impossible. He finally gave up and walked to the TV room where his family sat watching Wipe Out. When they saw him, they all said hi, hoping he’d tell what was on his mind. No such luck for them. Elijah wasn’t going to share. Not yet, not ever. (Probably)

 

Elizabeth, on the other hand, sat down and watched her favorite TV show as soon as she came in. By the time it was midnight, Elizabeth still was at the TV. Her Grandfather woke up to the sound of a gun firing on TV.


“Elizabeth, you should be in bed.” Only he and her grandmother didn’t know about her being a werewolf. They’d have a heart attack if she told them.


“Yes, Grandfather,” Elizabeth replied, pretending to be sleepy. “I’m tired anyways.”

 

“Night” Her grandfather told her as she swiftly brisked away to her room. When she opened the white door, she screamed. Someone, or something, was in her boring, old bedroom.

--*--

At Elijah’s house, something wrong happened. When Elijah’s mom returned, no one was with her, and she was crying her eyes out. Elijah’s only feeling was right, and he hated it. “Mom, what happened? Why are you crying?” He was very worried now.

 

“I don’t know, but I do know that we won’t be seing Nathan again, for a long time at least.” She replied.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Short, but I needed it to be. It's very important to the story.

Anyways, how'd you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great cliffhanger!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can't take the cliffhanger. I have to read on...omg! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I can't believe someone is sitting in her old room. That would be the scariest thing for anyone. Anyways good job. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG what happned?

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 3 people found this review constructive.

A short chapter. Hard to sleep with too much on your mind. I like the short discussion and concern for Nathan. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 3 people found this review constructive.

"“I don’t know, but I do know that we won’t be seing Nathan again, for a long time at least.(,)” She replied."

Other than that it's good. A good cliffhanger at the end.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..