Dear Congressman 2. (John Culberson)

Dear Congressman 2. (John Culberson)

A Story by Some Random Person.
"

What the heck are you doing?

"
Dear Congressman John Culberson,
I want to start this letter with: What the heck are you doing? I bet you've heard from your buddy, Ted Poe about the letter I sent to him, didn't ya? Well, now it's your turn! 
On your website, and yes, I did go there, you said, and I quote, "priorities include strengthening the economy by cutting taxes, creating jobs, and balancing the budget; securing the border, advancing medical and scientific research; and improving Houston transportation." While some of these ideas are good, others are completely idiotic. Yes, I just called your ideas of securing the border and strengthening the economy by cutting taxes idiotic. You so-called "Republicans" think that taxes are the answer? And Mexicans in Texas actually WORK for their money! They're not a parasite to the American Economy, just a nationality of people tring to make a better life for themselves and their families. Of course, I doubt that you'll actually understand it, since your income comes from us, the tax payers. There it is again, the T- word. 

With that said, I would like to go to the next problem with your government issues. Why do you bother with Fox News? In my family and non-conservative friends, we call it the Faux-News Source. The only thing reliable on Fox is their sports, to which I really could not care any less about. 

Now, let's see... Oh, another issue with you is that you call yourself a Christian, do ya? Well, you're acts for the securing the border are against your precious bible. I will not go into what religion I am because that's personal, and even if you're a government official, too bad. In the bible, Jesus says, and I again quote, "Love thy Lord, Thy God, with all thy strength, and with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and thy neighbor, as thyself." Do you agree that you're doing that, because I sure don't. If you loved your neighbor, then you wouldn't want to secure our borders against Mexico, now would you? Because techniquly, they're your neighbors, because The United States of America is right above the country in question. Don't you agree?

Well, now that I got my point across today, doesn't mean that I won't be writing to you soon, now does it? And another parting question, which you'll have to answer: What would Jesus do, and Would he be proud of you?

Sincerely with the hope that you'll understand,
N. Elizabeth L. Jaco

© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, this letter was just for fun. I don't know much about him, but since I got a pretty good response to the other one, (Ted Poe) then I thought that I'd make another one.

Hope you enjoy it!

Tell me how you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Religion is always a harsh point with politicians.
*techniquly technically

WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC SLASH INDEPENDENT SIDE. WOOT WOOT.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good letter. You would be amazed at what letters and phone calls can do. Can scare the leader to change directions and their policies. Religion is a hard topic for men in power where money comes before people. You have a god mind. Need all USA people to stay alert and know what their leaders are doing in Washington and in their states. Thank you for the letter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a freakin' Democrat, and PROUD of it! These guys make me mad. Yes, Jessi, the dark side of Democratic-y.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone" "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy" Those are the only Bible verses I know by heart and they are always used as rebuttal for the outrageous things the stereotypical Christian has to say.

But it's really good. Welcome to the Democratic dark side.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2011
Tags: letter

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..