Script for a commercial... For Speech...

Script for a commercial... For Speech...

A Story by Some Random Person.

Speech Script for Greek Mythology Commercial.


( You don't need to know our names, just that I represent Athena, and there are three other "Actors" who play Dionysus, Zeus, and Pandora.)


Introductions

 

Athena: Zeus! Zeus! Where are you? Dionysus- Where's Zeus?

Dionysus: Right there, Owl.

Athena: Thanks, Wine.

Zeus: What do you want, waking me up, Wisdom Girl?

Athena: To advise you that you should bring Rain back to Texas.

Zeus: Is that it? Of all weather, sky, law, power, and Justice, you want Rain?

Athena: And for you to help Pandora find her box.

Zeus: That curious girl doesn't need help finding the box. She has everything else that is perfect.

Pandora: Where's Dionysus, Athena?

Athena: Please father, Hera wouldn't help her either.

Zeus: What my wife helps or doesn't help has nothing to do with me. I have to go check on Cronos and Rhea to make sure that they're not causing trouble again.

Pandora: As the Father of Heroes, you should help find my box, Zeus! Where is Wine Boy?

Dionysus: I'd prefer Dionysus if you don't mind, Perfect Box Girl.

Pandora: And that's Pandora to you! Will you help me find my box? I've lost it.

Dionysus: Over there, Pandora, where you left it.

Zeus: Dionysus! Come here!

Dionysus: Yes father?

Zeus: Find me some armor.

Dionysus: But father!

Zeus: FIND ME SOME ARMOR!

Dionysus: Fine, I'll go look for some good armor.

Zeus: Good. ATHENA!

Athena: Yes, Father?

Zeus: I've thought a bit. Maybe next week, but not exactly for it will come when Rain feels like falling.

Athena: Thanks, Father.

Dionysus: Now, can we get on with the commercial?

Zeus: GO FIND MY ARMOR!

Dionysus: Yes, father.

Pandora: Seriously, on with the commercial please.

 

ATHENA: Commercial starts in 3

2

1

Go!

 

COMMERCIAL!

 

Athena:     Zeus walked around looking for Good Greek Food after the Trojan War. He wasn't able to                            find any, so he called upon Dionysus.

Zeus:           Dionysus! Dionysus! Come here this second!

Dionysus:  Yes, Father?

Zeus:         Find the best Greek food! Now!

Dionysus:  Yes, Father.

Pandora:    After a week of his assignment, Dionysus failed in finding the food. He approached Athena.

Athena:     What do you want, Dionysus?

Dionysus:  I need advice to find the best Greek Food. I haven't found any in a week and Zeus is getting                       angry. Do you have any advise?

Athena:     Why don't you open your own restaurant?

Pandora:    Dionysus was delighted. He went away, not to be seen for a month, and opened his first                             restraunt. He named it Zeus's Greek Cuisine. When Zeus came and saw it, he was angry.                                    Zeus marched up to Dionysus.

Zeus:         YOU TAKE MY NAME OUT OF THIS! THIS IS YOUR RESTRAUNT, NOT MINE!                              Oh... This is really quite good, Dionysus.

Dionysus:  Yes, sir, I will change the name. It will now be Dionysus's Greek Cuisine. And thank you                                   father.

Athena:     Pandora saw the new restraunt and sauntered in. When she tasted the food, she ran to                               Dionysus with food in one hand and her box in the other.

Pandora:    Di! Di! Dionysus! Goddess, that was good!

Dionysus:  Thanks Pandora.

Pandora:    Open it to the public! To the mortals!

Athena:     And that's how Dionysus's Greek Cuisine was started. Founded by the Gods, ran by the                                Gods, and where Gods and Goddesses dine.

 

Zeus:           Built as a replication of the temple dedicated to Zeus in Greece, Dionysus's Greek Cuisine                            has white stony architecture of a Greek temple with Greek Gods and Goddess sculptures                         inside and outside, long concrete entry way.

Dionysus:  Inside, there's a huge Greek fountain, in the center surrounded by tables and chairs of Greek                    design, woven with practiced Goddess hands. All dishes and silverware are shown in Greek                             designs

Athena:     This is the only Six-Star restaurant in the world.

Pandora:    Come around when you feel like eating like a God-

Athena:     Ess! Women first!

Pandora:   Or a God.

 

 

Dionysus: And here are what some Gods say about My restaurant:

Athena: Real, Good Greek food. Tastes exactly like Ambrosia.

Pandora: This is much better than Ambrosia, Athena. There aren't any comparisons.

Zeus: Well done, Son. Now, where is my Armor I requested you to get me?

Dionysus: First things first, father.

Athena: You should probably scrable to get that armor.

Dionysus: I know, sis.

Pandora: Where's my nectar?

Dionysus: Over there Pandora.

Pandora: Thanks Dionysus. Thanks Zeus, I need to hydrate soon with this impossibly good Greek Soda at DGC!

Zeus: Don't thank me...

Athena: You should thank Dionysus. He's the one who told you where it is.

Pandora: Okay! Thanks, Dionysus- That just sounds weird...

Dionysus: Thanks Pandora?

Athena: Wow...

Zeus: Athena! Where are you?

Athena: I'm here, father.

Zeus: Okay good...  Any advice?

Pandora: So Dionysus, how about some more food?

Dionysus: Maybe later.

Pandora: but Approdite just IMed me saying that she wants some.

Dionysus: Well if Approdite wants some of this good food, then she will need to come in to the store and get it.

Pandora: She says she is lost and can't find her way to here.

Dionysus: Then maybe you should help her.

Pandora: Fine... I;'ll go find her.

Dionysus:  Finally, I can rest!

Zeus: I heard that! Go find me that Armor!

Athena: I suggest that you just do what Dad says. He won't change his mind.

Dionysus: Fine, I'll go.

Zeus: I heard that! Go find me that Armor!

Athena: I suggest that you just do what Dad says. He won’t change his mind.

Dionysus: Fine, I’ll go.

Zeus: No! No! Athena, you can go find me that armor. Dionysus, you can cook me that food.

Athena: But father!

Zeus: No buts!

Athena: Don’t you need help with that war?

Zeus: that war hasn’t started yet.

Athena:  Then why are you so concerned about it?

Zeus: Because it’s about to happen. Any year now, war is about to break loose.

Athena: Yes, I can foresee that, but you should get Dionysus to get the metal and armor for the war so that I can help plan-

Dionysus: NO! Sis- Athena, please don’t make me find some armor.

Pandora: I can’t find Approdite.

Zeus: Get Iris to send a message to Approdite.

Pandora: Okay, Zeus.

Athena: Send her to find the Armor.

Pandora: Iris can’t reach Approdite.

Zeus: Pandora, go find my armor.

Pandora: Yes, Zeus. Wait, where is it?

Zeus: GO FIND ME SOME ARMOR!

Pandora: Why do you need armor?

Zeus: Because I do, for a war that is about to happen, and we need to plan for it.

Pandora: Why can’t Dionysus or Athena get it?

Athena: Because I am planning for this war.

Dionysus: And I’m too busy cooking for the Gods let alone the mortals watching.

Pandora: Fine, I’ll find some.

Dionysus: Dionysus’s Greek Cuisine-

Pandora: Where good Greek food is found-

Athena: And where Gods and Goddesses dine!

Zeus: Yum…  This is really good food. And a very comphy chair.

Athena: Father….

Pandora: Wait! I found it! What did I miss?

Athena: You missed the end of the commercial.

Pandora: Really? Is it over now?

Athena: Well…

Pandora: BYE!

© 2012 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
This took forever... How did you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's quite easier to remember the major greek goddesses. Only, I've read many fictional books (Percy Jackson) which have made it a lot easier to understand and keep straight.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It brought a smile to my face. The description of the restaurant was simple so it was easy to visualize.

Maybe adding a space between each line would make reading it a lot easier.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I liked it very much. I appreciate thetime and effore ift must have cost you--I have a hard time keeping the Greek gods and godesses in order.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 8, 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2012

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing