Profile Name: Dog Drawler

Profile Name: Dog Drawler

A Story by DogDrawler
"

Story of my life.

"
  This is the story of me. I was born on November 25, 1999. I seemed as a average baby, weighing seven pounds, twelve ounces. My first word was "mama" even know the funny thing is that I was talking about my dad. On May 26, 2003, my sister was born. Sadly in 2006, my parents broke up. I was then, left with my mom. Soon in 2009, my mom was married again to someome I call "James". He had three sons: James II, nicknamed "Scooter" , Thomas, and Toby. You might think, because they're step brothers, they're going to be mean. Well, you are right. There is no way, you could get along with them. Just to show how bad my life was at this time. Scooter: was twelve when I met him, but is now sixteen. He lies, he's sexist, he curses, he punches you if you make him mad or just does. Thomas: lies, calls you "crap, idiot, or stupid" all the time, when you tell on him for doimg something bad, he teases you by saying "tattletale!", and rubs it in your face. He was ten when I met him but will turn fourteen in June. Toby: Was four but is seven. He lies, when he gets mad, he gets his untrimed nails and sticks them in your neck(I still have the scars), he basicaly hates everybody but my sister, somehow. James on one hand is what you don't want be on his bad side, and the other hand he can be friendly. But I don't know how your kid friendly if you curse in front of your kids, five hundred times a day.
  Though, there was some good times. 2010 to 2011 was what I call my "weather years". I was interested in weather ALOT. I had drew a March 2010 Tornado Season Weather Map. 2011 to present, was known as my "Dogs and Writing" years. In the summer of 2011, I had rented a movie from Red Box®. The movie came out in October but I still saw it. Alpha and Omega was the name of it. I had instanty fell in love of it, so I kept renting for two months untill I bought it in August. The movie was my full inspiration. In April, 2012, I joined the fansite called: alphaandomega.spurz.com. There, I started the book: Stormfast, The Fast Wolf, which is in the picture above because I still have it. But in November the site closed and I couldn't do anything. But on November 31, as I was looking for a site I would feel welcome, I found writerscafe.org. My first friend was Star Wolf. My first book was my remake of Stormfast, The Fast Wolf called The Journey of Stormfast, which is why it is based on Alpha and Omega. Alot has happened to me. In October, when Superstorm Sandy hit. My so-called family took a break from eachother. In November, I turned thirteen. On January 12, 2013 I got my first sight of love when one of my writerscafe friend became my friend. On Valentine's Day, which was counted as the best day of my life, we became more than friends.

© 2013 DogDrawler


Author's Note

DogDrawler
Dog Drawler was my profile for both writersacfe and alphaandomega. I pick it because it looked cool with the L, plus I don't want people mistaking it for a clothes drawer. You could see my sites, if you Google me.

My best subjects would be everything except math. I know about a lot of world facts that most people don't know. Yet ironically, I am a B+ student. Plus, did I mention that I know French and Spanish?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can relate in the first half, the second half has yet to come. :/ but really nice.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Do you have your book posted here somewhere?

Posted 10 Years Ago


DogDrawler

10 Years Ago

Excuse me? What book?
char

10 Years Ago

Stormfast.
DogDrawler

10 Years Ago

Ohhh, The Journey of Stormfast, yeah, it's featured on my profile page. The first writing you should.. read more
Sounds like a lot of meanness going on here. Not just you run of the mill sibling type. You are a skillful writer and storyteller. I'd say keep that up. The more you read and write the better you get. I'm working on doing that myself.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good writing telling of your life. Sounds like some really hard times you had to get through but you did and now write cool stuff.

Posted 11 Years Ago


WOW!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DogDrawler

11 Years Ago

Thanks. It took thirteen years in the making.
Great!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


DogDrawler

11 Years Ago

Thank you! Yes my life is very chaotic.
wow

Posted 11 Years Ago


DogDrawler

11 Years Ago

Thanks! It took three hours to think and type. There is WAY more stuff I could've wrote but I didn't.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013

Author

DogDrawler
DogDrawler

Hutto, TX



About
Hello, friend. :) My favorite kind of writing are: animals, sci fi, romance, adventure, fiction, and action. Favorite authors: Kathryn Lasky Erin Hunter H. I. Larry Gordon Koman E. B. White.. more..

Writing
Friends? Friends?

A Poem by DogDrawler



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Interval 01: Screams Interval 01: Screams

A Chapter by