What Does a Teenage Girl Do at Ten Thirty on a Saturday Night???

What Does a Teenage Girl Do at Ten Thirty on a Saturday Night???

A Story by Annabelle Lee

Once upon a time there was- Nonononono, I'm not going to start like that, how about this, umm....
Way back in the day- Nah, sounds too old- ok got it
A few years ago- Nope, still not right
Okay, so this one time, there was a girl, who had a- CRAP! I forgot what I was writing about!!! Ummmmmmm dragons, NO! Princesses? NO! Gosh, writing is a LOT harder than it seems! 
Well, our story begins with a girl sitting at a laptop, hunched over the keyboard with sweat dripping off her brow. The lights are off and her parents are in another room. Can you guess what she was doing? Well, if you said she was watching porn.... YOU'RE WRONG!!! Stupid Sicko! BUT, if you think she was on a chat room, you're STILL wrong. Was she doing homework? Nope, middle of July.
This girl was working herself up over a story, she wanted to write a story. But she couldn't remember what about. She sat there, writing and rewriting, but nothing sounded right. She read aloud to herself many times, hoping that better words would come to her. She had never experienced such a case of writer's block in all of her fourteen years. It SUCKED!!!
But eventually, she got it, and I have been sitting here for thirty minutes writing about myself, on a Saturday night because I have no life. And YOU have been sitting there, reading this, wasting a good however many minutes of your own life to listen to me complain.
But I thank you for coming across this poem and reading it, it's good to know that there're other people out there even MORE bored and with LESS of a life than I have. 
  

© 2012 Annabelle Lee


Author's Note

Annabelle Lee
Don't be offended,
I was just really bored

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it makes sense..I always have writer's block lol
"if you said she was watching porn.... YOU'RE WRONG!!! Stupid Sicko!"
LOL :D haha that cracked me up!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annabelle Lee

11 Years Ago

thanks!
Sweetie you've read some of Baby Ricochet's poems. Those are offensive. This was cute. THanx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annabelle Lee

11 Years Ago

NO thank you for the review!
A wonderful two minutes of my nonexistent life well-spent! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annabelle Lee

11 Years Ago

awwww thanks!
How awesome. I love the way you begin this, and boredom is universal, I do believe!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annabelle Lee

11 Years Ago

thank you
Don't worry...I have no life either :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Annabelle Lee

11 Years Ago

yyyaaawwwwnnnnnnnn.......... ssttttrrrreeeeetch, it sucks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012
Tags: funny, writer's block, bored, humor, nonsense

Author

Annabelle Lee
Annabelle Lee

Middle of Nowhere



About
Hello everyone I am Annabelle Lee. I am FINALLY, after June 12, the ripe old age of fifteen. I'm a poet. I want to write novels, as well, but those do not belong on this site in hopes that someday .. more..

Writing
Sorry Sorry

A Poem by Annabelle Lee