Made of Glass (Alice POV)

Made of Glass (Alice POV)

A Chapter by Charlie
"

Sometimes I hate writing in first person because you never get to see what's happening on the other side of things. But I just do whatever I want so here's a short piece from Alice's point of view

"

“You’re doing what?” I asked stunned.

“I’m just going to show her how to skate.”

How idiotic could one stupid brother be?

“Do you even own rollerblades?”

And why was he grinning like a cheshire cat? What did he have to be so happy about?

“I bought some on my way home.”

I gave him a flat look.

“I know how to ice skate. It can't be that different. The main thing is just keeping your balance and we are pretty good at that.”

“You’re missing the point in all this.”

“What’s that?”

“You’re not some super badass skater; you’re not her knight in shining armor. This whole thing is an unnecessary risk. You aren’t doing this because it’s the right thing or whatever. You’re doing it just to spend time with her.”

“Is that so bad?”

How could he not understand what every single person in the family was telling him? Idiot!

“Yes! It’s one thing to be seen with her in a public place with all those people to deter you from . . . following your nature. It’s another thing entirely to be alone with her. And everyone knows you are the one alone with her.”

“Nothing is going to happen. I can handle myself.”

“And I don’t have any idea how this is going to end!” It only made things worse that I couldn’t see other people’s futures when they involved her. It was frustrating as hell!

“I'm beginning to think the only reason you don’t like her is because she is immune to your powers.”

“I don’t like this because you could ruin this for all of us. Just listen to the advice of the people who care most about you, Edward. Don’t do this," I pleaded.

He looked at me for a long moment but I couldn’t detect any indecision in his eyes. There was only a small twinkle, a genuine happiness that I had rarely seen in years past.

There was nothing that I could do to stop him. He started to walk away

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go wear down these skates a little so it looks like this isn’t my first time.”

I let out a huff. He just wouldn’t listen. “And make sure you stay outside and not in any cramped hot sweaty tiny space.”

“Will do.”

“And get a bite to eat first so you’re not thirsty!”

He simply waved in acknowledgment without turning back toward me.

“And try to keep her face away from the pavement! We don’t want any injuries resulting in blood!” I didn’t think he heard me.

I didn’t have to trust my instinct very often because usually I knew how everything was going to go but this time instinct was all I had to go on and this time it was telling me this was all going somewhere very very bad.



© 2012 Charlie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting....Alice can't see her future. *strokes imaginary beard* Interesting.......

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

513 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 19, 2010
Last Updated on February 5, 2012
Tags: made, glass, twilight, fanfiction, dolly, edward, eddie, fanfic


Author

Charlie
Charlie

Omaha, NE



About
I'm a girl. I'm a big time fantasy lover and a closeted romanticist. And I'm an amateur writer who can't finish any of my own stories so I steal the plots of other ones I like!! A few of my favor.. more..

Writing