Love, Rain and Reign

Love, Rain and Reign

A Poem by Ben
"

Finding who to love is never the hardest, letting go is.... And when we try to let go we can't do without getting them back. The fact is Love is Never Lost, we are the one who are most time lost

"
Maybe it would Rain, maybe you would reign i just care not about those things, i live to understand you, i live to see you smile.

I'm a poet but couldn't get anything down for you, i'm a writer but could write anything romantic, hope you not angry, hope you would smile again for me and hope i can see you once again.

You faraway but i can still passive you around, you miles away but still feel your presence, you left years ago but i can still see you walk through the kitchen.

I don't need to be a genius to know i love you, i don't need a prophet to prophesy that you are the right one for me neither do i need a fortune teller to tell the future of us together.

You left to pursue you dreams, you said it was for the best, you left but i never for once leave you.

I would travel a thousand mile to see you, i would stay up all night staring you your photos, i would guide that special bond and bring it to you in person, i would ask you in person if you would marry me, put the ring in your finger and kiss you all this i would do i person.

I wont let you leave again, we would watch it rain together and reign together, we would get grow old together but our love for each other would grow younger, and even after life i would be with you, our story shall be the best love story peole shall cry when they hear it, the cloud would rain down tears when it remembers while we reign together forever.

© 2014 Ben


Author's Note

Ben
Just hope to get a nice review

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014
Tags: Love, tears, rain, love poem, reign, lovepoetry

Author

Ben
Ben

lagos, christian, Nigeria



About
I'm not really all that good at writing about myself, but let me just say he is a young and aspiring author, Ben is actually really looking forward to making sure he publishes his first book at 18,Wel.. more..

Writing
FADED FADED

A Poem by Ben


Want to love Want to love

A Poem by Ben


Uncompeared Uncompeared

A Poem by Ben