Uncompeared

Uncompeared

A Poem by Ben
"

she is just unique that i can't get her of my head

"
Sitting on d wall as i look so confused,although beauty makes on confused,watching d stars of sunset just as the sun set,i put myself in the shoe of a star just as i found a star,pretty she is but I'm more than confused,best smile she got as i need not 2 b confused,talk less of her so u can b far away from confusion,talk more of her,then it shall lead u 2 confusions,I'm not crazy although i write so crazy,i look at the star just as i found d source of her beauty,i look at her just as i found out she's beauty herself,i care about the confusion,nor about the illusion,u guys might call it a superstition,but i do know i got a vision,i need not human 2 transmit my vision,cause i got an angel,who rubs mind with d angels,i look up to the heaven just as it rains from the heavens,i need not the moon,cause i got a moon stone,who is she,i imagined her not nor do i visioned her but she's real,d star bear me witness even d moon d night $ day,light $darkness,heaven $ hell,earth$d under world,that she is precious to me.    

© 2012 Ben


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

She sounds like possibly your soul mate. I hope she is still in your life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Love is oftentimes the most confusing emotion in the world--or possibly the strangest thing God ever created on Earth--and yet it powers all things, even Christ's mission to save us. Love has no rules, no boundaries, rhyme or reason, and if I read this correctly: you're in love. (At least I hope you are, so I can wish you the best and say: congratulations!). :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 23, 2012
Last Updated on March 23, 2012
Tags: love

Author

Ben
Ben

lagos, christian, Nigeria



About
I'm not really all that good at writing about myself, but let me just say he is a young and aspiring author, Ben is actually really looking forward to making sure he publishes his first book at 18,Wel.. more..

Writing
FADED FADED

A Poem by Ben


Want to love Want to love

A Poem by Ben