Chapter 3- Shopping With Princess

Chapter 3- Shopping With Princess

A Chapter by Roslyn Rosalie

  The next day after Taylor's little experience we would be going shopping together and Adam and Peter were going to a Laker game which I much rather attend. But I promised her. Anyway I was getting ready as Princess called it where I had to put on makeup and where a pretty white dress. Now first she dumped all my clothes claiming they were too "dated". Which I don't get at all. 
  There was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Adam. "Wow Willow I can actually see your eyes." Adam stared at them in amazement.
  "Good to know. Now what?" I asked ticked off.
  "We're leaving. I mean Peter and I. Bye." Adam said leaving. As he left I hugged him. "Wow that the first time you hugged me." Je said again amazed. I shut the door with tears in my eyes.
  Was I really that kind of person before? Dd I seriously never hug my twin brother. Now that's sad. 
  Once I finished I ran downstairs with my new purse from Taylor. I even got an i-Phone yesterday after dinner was finished. "Oh hi Willow. You look nice." She observed.
  "Uh thanks. Ready to go?" I asked. Taylor nodded and we got into one of their many cars. This one was a Volvo not a Porsche. The radio was on some pop station. Ew but Taylor was seriously changing my attitude. It was like one minute I was Goth the next I'm some girly girl. The car took off and I mean took off. I didn't even see the garage door open! Well then Princess has a bad side.
  We got to the mall in like 5 minutes. Wow. Taylor and I got out and walked in a store called Hollister. Oh no. The smell was horrible. Inside the clothes were cute. What am I saying?!?! "Taylor can I buy all this?" I asked gesturing to a huge pile of clothes.
  "Of course." She said with a huge smile.
Taylor's Point Of View
  This was so funny to watch. Willow dancing around the store like manic. Ha. Ha.


© 2010 Roslyn Rosalie


Author's Note

Roslyn Rosalie
Oh no what's Taylor doing to Willow? Please review.
<3 DoneAllWrong

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010


Author

Roslyn Rosalie
Roslyn Rosalie

About
Hello writers I'm Roslyn Rosalie. Well no dip Sherlock! Oops well whatever! Here's somethings about me: Favorite colors together: Black and Purple Favorite Singer: Selena Gomez or Avril Lavigne Fav.. more..

Writing