Many Questions

Many Questions

A Poem by Donna
"

Question that nobody has the answers to.

"

Is heaven & hell a real place,

or a place we made up?

Do you believe in the devil?

Do you believe in God?

Where do we go when we die?

Are angels real?

What about ghosts?

Does the bible tell the truth?

Does anyone know?

© 2018 Donna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

we often fear what we don't know...and perhaps God is real and there is a life after this one....or perhaps religion could be that crutch we need to help us deal with this life, figuring there is something better after.
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


In my experience, most people do not feel comfortable with the unknown. That's why they work so hard to keep a bunch of definitions in place, to hem them in, & to make things feel more stable, I guess. To me, the real spiritual challenge is letting go & not having to define it all. What difference does it make? We can only participate in the present moment. Your questions stir up many thoughts & feelings, which is what good writing does! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 4 Years Ago


No-one really knows. Faith, hold people hearts and minds. I believe in what you can see, touch and change. Thank you Donna for sharing your powerful words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


I guess here in this poem, written in rhetorical questions, you pose relevant questions which each Human Being has certainly asked himself or herself.

I do not detain the absolute truth. But I will, in my unique view upon spiritual matters, try to answer your questions; for I do believe that The living Force that makes it possible for the wind to blow, the stars, sun and moon to shine, for day and night to alternate in such precise and perfect order, that makes women give birth after a baby's nine months in the womb, that is the My Creator I am grateful towards for the natural beauty which is life composed of Humans, Flora and Fauna.

Bear in mind: I will answer each question in my firm belief that Earth is a mini, imperfect yet approximate reflection of Heaven, as above so below.
God has a government and so do we...
Earth has a vast landscape and Heaven certainly must be inhabitable for it is God's Kingdom...
I hope you get the picture.

And whatever went wrong that caused the fall of Man, we do not know the full story as would our Heavenly Creator who I hope would kindly tell us truth from earthly fiction and confusion and certain religious manipulation and fear-spreading.


'Is Heaven and hell a real place,
or a place we made up?'
You have a good town, house and circumstance which makes anybody feel good.
On the flip-side, you have homelessness, poverty and hunger which makes anybody poorly.
Do you believe in God? That's like asking each child if he or she has a birth mother!
Do you believe in the devil? Since our existence we heard stories of devil as incarnating negative deeds and vibes, and such negative and positive vibes can manifest from all of us; therefore, we're capable of good and evil. Yet love is our ultimate goal.
Where do we go when we die? Well, we are spirits in human bodies, and since spirit is intangible to touch, surely the spirit will go back to the source of its creation.
Are angels real? The Creator who moves the galaxies can surely create, since we are living proof of His creative abilities, any beings He feels like creating. Just like a good mother or father, his aim for us is good, and that is why the sun shines gracefully (also in collaboration with the rain for our ecosystem and photosynthesis) and does not bombard us with hot volcanic comets constantly.
What about ghosts? We are spirits. So, anything to do with spirits is plausible. Yet, let us still be aware that love is our ultimate aim.
Does the bible tell the truth? The Creator of Heaven and Earth cannot even be contained in a thousand books, for He is all seeing, all knowing, all hearing, all wonderful, all creative. Yet it must be said that religious books like the bible are meant to guide us towards love and awareness of our Creator who made each person unique and gifted, whether we know him or not.
Does anyone know? Only The Creator of Heaven and Earth know!

WELL DONE!



Posted 5 Years Ago


Donna

5 Years Ago

Wow! You did answer each of my questions! I appreciate that so much.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
I have just one question why are you asking all these questions.?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Donna

5 Years Ago

I am asking because I am questioning my beliefs. I am dealing with some issues and would like some a.. read more
I believe personally, heaven and hell are here on earth. God is our imagination and what keeps most humans going in general. Having faith. Ghosts who is to say they don't exist. And the bible I think people ie have played around with it over the centuries. And life is what you make it off in general. Good, bad and indifferent. What about you Donna to the same questions? ps good poem. And good to see you Donna.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Donna

5 Years Ago

Thank you Dawn! I am not sure what I believe anymore. Recently I have lost a dear friend to a heart .. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

I can understand where you at present Donna. Sorry to hear about your dog and your dear friend who h.. read more
yes there is a god,yes there is angels,i have seen ghosts and witches



Posted 5 Years Ago


 wordman

5 Years Ago

you`re welcome
 wordman

5 Years Ago

hope you find what you`re searching for donna
look in your heart and you will find it
Donna

5 Years Ago

I appreciate that! I will do that. ☺
Unfortunately, some are convinced they alone do.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2018
Last Updated on December 1, 2018

Author

Donna
Donna

San Jose, CA



About
Hi, I am Donna from San Jose California. I enjoy reading and writing. If you do stop by and take the time to read some of my poems/Stories, please leave a review or comment. I would appreciate it, a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..