SINCE WHEN DID THE TARDIS HAVE A SWIMMING POOL

SINCE WHEN DID THE TARDIS HAVE A SWIMMING POOL

A Story by Symphonic_Sunflowers
"

This is a fan fiction of Doctor Who and this anime that my friends and I watch called Splash Free - its basically an anime about boys who like to swim and there is a lot of implied gay-ness.

"

Donna Noble stormed up to the Doctor, dripping wet.

She, at that moment, was the oncoming storm.

"Donna -" the Doctor started.
"DONT try me, spaceman! Since when did we have a bloody swimming pool?!" she shouted in her thick accent.

"Sorry?" replied the Doctor.
"You know exactly what I mean. Don't you bloody sorry me!"

"Donna, we don't have a swimming pool" the Doctor said with the utmost confusion in his voice.

"Well, I must've just fallen into a puddle with teenage boys surrounding it then" Donna said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.cam

"Teenage boys? what?" the Doctor was very confused with what was going on. One minute they were going through the time vortex, which was rather shaky, and the next Donna is yelling at him, soaking wet claiming that the TARDIS has a swimming pool.

"Yes. Doctor. There are teenage boys - rather cute, teenage boys, in the TARDIS's new pool" she said, still rather annoyed with him.

"Show me" he said.
"Alright" she said, clucking her tongue.

They went up the stairs and down the hallway.

The Doctor could hear laughter and splashing. Donna led him to the room where the pool is. As they walked down the hall, the laughter and splashing grew louder.

They then came to a door, that the Doctor had never seen in the TARDIS before. It was a navy blue, unlike the other doors, that were just had the round things on it. The Doctor liked the round things.

The doctor opened the Navy Blue door, to find a rather large, long swimming pool, with 4 boys and a girl, shouting at the boys that she wanted to go home and the boys shouting;
"Shut up, Go" she mustn't have liked being called Go because she then tried to drown one of the boys, who happened to be small and blond.

"ALRIGHT" The Doctor shouted over the teens.

"HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GET IN MY TARDIS AND WHY IS THERE A SWIMMING POOL IN HERE"

The teens looked at the Doctor, with shock.

One of the boys, who was tall and skinny stood up and said smiling sheepishly whilst rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment;

"We didn't mean to intrude, mister! We don't even know, whatever it is that you just said is! Whats an, er, Tardis?"

"Its a Time And Relative Dimension In Space. My granddaughter named it that when she was just a child" the Doctor replied.

"So THATS why its called the TARDIS!" Donna chimed in.

"Not helping Donna." the Doctor called back.

The small blond boy who was almost drowned then chimed in;

"You look way too young to have a grand daughter" he said in a girlish voice.

"Im 1000 years old, so Im going to take that as a compliment. but back to my first question. How did you all get on my TARDIS?"

"Well, we were in the woods, just having a nice walk, and then we saw this blue police box! and we really wanted to go inside and have a look because the door was just wide open!"

The Doctor glares at Donna.

Donna glares right back, still a little bit wet.

"But Haruka" The tall skinny boy looks back at a pale, tall black haired boy. "Didn't want to go in. And Haruka has a lets just say, an unhealthy obsession with water and wont go anywhere you want him to go unless you tell him there will be a pool -"

"But the TARDIS has never had a pool" the Doctor  interrupted.

"Well, it must have somehow been hiding from you, because when we went upstairs, we found this door, after looking in the other doors, and we found this pretty awesome pool! and we've been here since!" the boy smiled another sheepish smile.

The boy called Haruka then chimed in,

"Please don't make us leave, we love it here!"

"Yeah!" chimed in the girl they called Go. "Its really fun here, and its like, REALLY big in here for such a small looking phone box."

"Its a TARDIS, but thankyou. I guess you can all stay, so long as you stay out of trouble, for until I can find where you guys came from again."

The all jumped up and down in the pool, making the water splish and splosh and splash the Doctor's red converses.

© 2014 Symphonic_Sunflowers


Author's Note

Symphonic_Sunflowers
So this is a draft right now. and theres more of it to come.
Be gentle :$ this is my first ever fandom cross over fan fiction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on December 21, 2014
Last Updated on December 21, 2014
Tags: Free, Doctor Who, Donna Noble, Tenth Doctor, Swimming, Swimming Pools

Author

Symphonic_Sunflowers
Symphonic_Sunflowers

Townsville , Queensland , Australia



About
I am a 20 year old woman who likes to write about the journey towards death we call life! I also like to review music that inspire me and my write ups! Check out my instagram! @symphonic_sunflowers more..

Writing