Chapter 1: A strange encounter

Chapter 1: A strange encounter

A Chapter by DragonSoul150
"

They encounter, AN OLD MAN.

"

The Adventure Of Matthieu, Kusuru, and Noah Chapter 1


This story takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village in Naruto.

 

Matthieu Kasai’s Point of View

 

Hey guys its me, Matthieu and I'm on an adventure with Kusuru and Noah.

So we are trying to do something not boring and exciting.

So we see this old guy with an ugly scrunched up face looking at us.

 

Evil looking old guy comes up to us and says, “Hey kids how about a lollipop.”

 

Noah replies, “No thanks, we’re good.” On the inside he was thinking, ‘How old does he think we are, like 8?’

 

Evil looking old guy, “Heheh, but this candy's special.” Does he sound like a rapist or what?

 

And another old guy appears, who seems a little younger. We backed away not wanting to cause any trouble (and we were kinda afraid of what they might do). But they try to lunge at us but Kusuru and I counterattack and jump on all two of their heads. They were so weak that they were KO'd on impact. We ran and arrived at some forest.

 

We then saw a bunch of homeless thieves apparently sleeping. But Noah didn't watch where he was going and stepped on a twig making it crack. One of the thieves woke up and lunged Noah. Noah who is basically the fastest of us all ran at him even faster. The thief utterly surprised flinched and got hit by Noah with a huge fist to the face. The impact was so hard it knocked him in to a tree. He's asleep now I just hope that he wakes up. Oh, he twitched, he's awake.

 

I slapped one in the face because I think he's the one that stole my DS game (Pokémon Diamond). I'm still pissed even after I slapped him so I punched his nose, kicked his shin, and threw him to the top of a 25 ft. tall pine tree.

I wanted to shake him out of the tree until...

 

Kusuru (my twin in which I’m using his computer) said, “Enough just grab your game, you got it back you don't need to have anymore revenge on this guy.”

 

Me, “Awww.” I wish I could’ve beaten up the guy that I saw try to steal more of my stuff.

 

Then I just blasted with an energy ball the size of a small pebble and stole back my game. We continued on through the forest for an hour until we saw a cabin completely made of wood.

We visited it to rest.

 

Find out who lives there next time.

 

I still wish I got my real revenge.



© 2013 DragonSoul150


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

987 Views
Added on January 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2013
Tags: Matthieu, Noah, Kusuru, Kasai, DBZ, Naruto


Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing