Jack The Boy From Caelia Part 1 - A New Land

Jack The Boy From Caelia Part 1 - A New Land

A Chapter by DragonSoul150
"

This is where you meet Jack, who he is, and so on.

"
Jack The Boy From Caelia Part 1 - A New Land
   Hi I'm Jack. I'm on top of clouds, simply walking... and no I'm not from Jack and the beanstalk. I am him in a parallel universe. I never had a magic beanstalk to make me climb onto any clouds. I actually have been living on these clouds all of my life. There are normal humans living up here while giants live below on the ground.
   Well, at the time, we never knew anything about giants; nor did we know anything about people living below us. So at the time, my friend, Harris, was walking around taking a stroll. He ended up coming across a hole in the ground (clouds were ground for us) and he was able to see grass really far down. Now I know you may think this is farfetched, but we actually have plants, grass and even trees up here, growing on the cloud we lived on. Harris tarted calling everyone around to come and look. I was the first to arrive and I saw gigantic humanoid creatures walking around minding their own business. They seemed to be at least 20 times each of our hight. Their steps were loud like thunder and the floor seemed to shake every time they moved.
   The cloud was starting to widen as more and more people crowded around to see. Just like how a piece of floor would break if a heavy enough object was on it or hit it, the cloud started to actually fade apart. At least 7 of us slipped through the rapidly widening hole. We all were plummeting to what most of us thought were our deaths, thousands of miles below. Almost everyone closed their eyes screaming while I held my composure, taking in all of the sights that I've never seen before - gigantic cities that seemed as big as the sun to my eyes, giant people, many birds that I can not name, so many different creatures that are of all shapes and of course sizes.
   To give you a measurement of how large the cloud we were on was, then just think of the size of Asia. The cloud we lived on was called Caelia and on it was the Kingdom of Caelia. But to get back to where I was, the reason I wasn't afraid was because I actually saw a cloud at least 50 feet squared right below us. When we hit it, it felt like falling into a large clump of bouncy, soft pillows. The cloud actually felt like it rebounded a bit when we bounced upon the impact.


© 2013 DragonSoul150


Author's Note

DragonSoul150
I wrote this in class in about 5 minutes, it took me 10 minutes to come up with the idea from looking at clouds. I edited a little bit by adding a few more stuff to it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's a creative short story and cool

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

891 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 1, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013
Tags: Jack, Giants, Clouds, Hole, Harris, The Land of Caelia, Caelia, Sky, Cloud, People, Fantasy, Fiction


Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing