Don’t Waste Your Life On Pointless Things

Don’t Waste Your Life On Pointless Things

A Story by DragonSoul150
"

Title says it all.

"

Don’t Waste Your Life On Pointless Things

When you’re a kid you can do almost anything and have fun almost anywhere especially with friends; you play together, you laugh together, you basically just have fun. But then there’s that on fateful day, where everything just falls apart, the day where you reach teen and adulthood. All that fun and games is gone; you have to go to work, pay bills, and then you ask yourself, is it all really worth it. Is it worth to just keep working and paying and not enjoying life? To just grow older as life gets more boring, less exciting, and you think it’s supposed to be that way. Well it shouldn’t be. If you don’t decide to do something, you’ll die without a purpose or fun. Your life is just getting shorter and shorter by the second. Don’t waste it doing only boring stuff, and just fulfill your life by doing anything you always wished to do with it (unless it’s impossible or illegal of course). If you have children you can do things with them that you only were when you were one. Even if you don’t, there’s nothing to stop you from having fun or letting out the remains of the child inside of you.

 

© 2013 DragonSoul150


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

there is some darkness in you boy

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DragonSoul150

9 Years Ago

What makes you say that?
its short and meaningful in ways

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

869 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 12, 2013
Tags: don't, waste, your, life, on, pointless, things, kids, adults, tenagers, teen, teenhood, adulthood, old, growing

Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing