Black hat

Black hat

A Chapter by Drak

  Chapter 1 Unique arrival


Catrin watches as her mother is burned on the stake still alive she holds onto the hat she was given by her mother a old black witches hat.


10 years later Witches school


Black Hat sites in her desk reading a book.A black witches hat sits on the table. She wearing black pants,black boots,black jacket,a gray shirt and glasses. Her eyes a gray cooler the kind that makes you sick when she stares at you a cold calculating color. She has pale skin compared to the rest. Her black hair reaches down half way down her back  Being the only Dark Witch she stands out among the other students. A scythe leans against her chair. Real it is her staff but is been customized by Black hat’s mother for non magic combat.“Class we have a new member meet Abby she's a blue witch. She just arrived from The Rises. I want you to to make her feel welcome.”Miss Thorn-brier says.

“Hello, I'm Abby.” The Witch next to her says. A healthy human skin town.Her hair is blond don in a single braided reaching down to just above her feet. She wears blue Witches robes. Over all a cheery person. A staff is in her left hand. She sits down. The class goes on as normal. Black hat ignoring the teacher because she knows that misses Thorn-brier can't teach her anything. She's mostly there because she has no choices the grand witch is one of the few things that scares Black hat. The class ends when it does black hat stands placing her hat on her head She leaves. Abby is talking to several of the other Witches.”Hay who is that.”She asks gesturing to black hat.

“That's Black hat she's a Dark witch. Don’t even try she's hopeless.” A Red Witch replaces.

“That so now i want to try.” Abby says. Standing “See you later.” She says flowing Black hat.” Hy  Black hat!”

Black hat turns and looks at her”Whatever it is no.”

“You don't even know what i wanted. I might have been asking if you wanted ice cream..” Abby says.

“I hate ice cream.” Black hat replaces taping her foot.”What do you want?”

“I want to be your friend.”Abby replaces.

“I hate cheer people lck yourself.” Black hat replaces.

“I don’t think i’ve ever had that responses.” Abby says.

Black hate adjusts her glasses.”Are we don?”

“Nope from this moment on were friends.” Abby states throwing her finger up pointing at Black hat.

“You can’t decided that.!” Black hat replaces. No longer taping her foot pushing Abby's hand away

“Why not?” Abby replaces.

“That's not how it works both parties have to agree.” Black hat replaces.

“Nope you clearly have never had a friend.” Abby replaces.

“Fine do what you want.” Black hat says walking away.

“I won.”Abbey says. Throwing her hands in the air. Fallowing Black hat continuing to take about everything getting no replies. Black hat pulls a book out of herbage and sits on a bench and starts reading. Tapping her foot.”What are you doing?”

“Reading.” Black hat says.

“That's so boring come on let's do something. Lick watch a movie or go shopping?” Abby says.

“No” Black hat replaces.

“What are you reading?” Abby says leaning over to read the title.”Shadow wars by Alice's Silver-sword. What's it about?”

“A monster.” Black hat says.

“What. How can you whitey a book about a monster?”Abby replaces.

“From a unique perspective.” Black hat replaces adjusting her glasses continuing to readied .leaning her self against the back of the bench. Abby wakes around the bench and takes Black hats hair and starts to braid it.

“What are you doing?” Black hate replaces.

“Braiding your hair.”Abby says.

“If i wanted to have my hair braided i would have braided it myself.” Black hat says.

“Ya but im bored. Is a hobby of mine.”Abby says.

“What ever.”Black hat says.

“You're a very passive aggressive person.” Abby states.

“Most the time it works.” Black hat replaces.“Is there a reason that you are being so persistent.” Black hat says.

“No not really.” Abby replaces.

Black hat stands and wakes a few steps.”Fine if we're going for friends formal introductions are required. Catrin Moon-shaded.”

“Abby Blue heart.” Abby says they shake hands.”Now do you want to do something?”

“Yes i want to readied.” Black hat says.

“Why that's so boring.” Abby says.

The grand Witch watches theme from her office window. “Those two are an interesting duo. More important. My little kitten has made her first friend.” She says clapping her hands to gather and swaying back and forth. Making a cat faces.

Black hat gets a sudden shiver.” Something evil and very old is taking about me.”

“What are you talking about. You're not referring to me are you.” Abby says.

“No i can’t explain it but there’s something talking about us.” Black hat replaces.

“I think i’ll pay her a visit to celebrity!” The Grand Witch says jumping on to her table. She wears a very uneficial attire. Tight fitting pants, Skirt that's two short, Tight fitting shirt that shows way too much skin. Then a Rainbow colored witches hat. Her hair is short a dark blond cooler. Her left eye is blue, her other eye is green.  

“We should go somewhere else. If you insist on taking.” Black hat says standing walking away quickly.”

“Whats got you so freaked out.”Abby says following.

“Miss. Valentine what kind of wine do you think Black hat likes.” The Grand witch says.

“I don’t think she drinks. Madam.” Miss. Valentine replies placing a folder into a cupboard. A Ember Witch. Wearing dark red robes. Her fiery red hair going down to her back full and healthy.

“Madam? I feel old now.” The Grand Witch  says slumping down placing her head on her desk.

“How did such a Hyper active alcoholic pervert get the title Grand Witch?” Valentine asks placing another folder in the cabinet.

“At least i’m not a kill joy.” The Grand Witch says.

“That's True miss Cupcake.” Valentine replaces.

“You now is Caroline.” The Grand  Witch replaces.

“I now miss Cupcake.” Valentine replicas.

“You always pick on me is not nice.” Caroline says leaning over her desk pointing at Valentine.”I’m heading out!” The door slams behind her.

“Finley i thought she'd never leave.” Valentine says. Placing another folder in the cabinet.

“Why is she my assistant she’s mean and a kill joy. She does have a nice rack thew .” Caroline says walking down the buildings stares. Humming a song. “Now wine what kind of wine should i get.      

     A sword rests at his side. His hair cut short dark brown. He wears Black pants, White shirt, Black boots, an old warn trench coat. The left sleeve is rolled up revealing a combat knife attached to a leather gauntlet.a red color. His eye’s  A wound on his chest that he has sown closed. “D****t i feel like s**t. He says closing his eye’s. He wakes several hours later. To the start of an engine. He feels a rope tied around his hand. “S**t.”

“Hay a*s hole your sleeping on are turf.” A Fairy dragon says.Revving the motorcycle engine.

“Sorry i honestly didn't know. I’m new to the city.” He replaces.

The Fairy dragon. Takes off speeding of on his motorcycle a rope tied to the back.

“F**k.” He says getting pulled hard. Trying to protect himself from the concrete. “S**t,D****t!”

“Hay Black hat we should save that man.” Abby says.

“Of cores you want to save him. All right i suppose it might be fun.” Black hat replaces.

“There we go i’ll turn you into a good person yet.” Abby says patting Black hat on the back.”Let’s go.” The take of running.

Black hat steps around a corner and hits the Fairy dragon in the headed with the back of her scythe. He falls of landing on the ground. The man slides by hitting the Fairy dragon. The Fairy dragon looks up at Black hat.”S**t witches. Pleases don't turn me into a frog or other animal.”

“What no wrong kind of Witch i'm the kind the slits you open and baths in your blood.”Black hat replicas.

The Fairy dragon starts to stand.”Hey a*s hole.” The man says punching the Fairy dragon in the faces.

“Hey mister you ok.” Abby says panting finale catching up.

“I’ll be fine. Ow thanks for the rescue most people would look away.” He says.” I’d give you something put all i have to my name. D****t. I’ll tell you what i’ll work up some money and then find you again. Miss.”

“I’m Black hat and that's Abby.”

“I’m shaded. I need to go but i always pay my debts.”

“I’m confident i’ll get in trouble pay it off then ok.” Black hat says.

“Got it.” He says running off.

“This city gets more and more nut jobs ever day.”Black hat says shaking her headed.

“I lick him.” Abby says.”Also how'd you get so fast.”

Black hat starts waking.

                


© 2016 Drak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on April 29, 2016
Last Updated on April 29, 2016


Author

Drak
Drak

Colton Origon, OR



About
I'm a new whiter that mostly whiteys fantasy and sci-fiction. I'm currently trying to publish my fist book. And was looking for help. more..

Writing
Black hat Black hat

A Chapter by Drak


Black hat Black hat

A Book by Drak