Black hat

Black hat

A Chapter by Drak

 Chapter 2 Queen of darkness


“It's getting late.”Abby says.

“Yup thanks for that statement i would have never noticed.” Black hat replaces.

“What's your cell number?” Abby replaces.

Black hat looks at Abby with a questing faces.”I don’t have a phone.”

“We need to remedy that tomorrow. Meet me at the library for homework then we can get you a phone.”

“No.” Black hat says.

“We shall see.” Abby says giving an evil laugh and walking away.

“I chose the wrong person to let in.” Black hat says walking home. Reading her book. Hearing a sound from a near by alley. She ignores it.


She arrives home removing her boots. Placing them next to the door.Placing her backpack on a chair next to the door. Picking up a clock.”8:30 I've still got a few hours until bed.” She says sitting in her chair. Starting to read.

“All you ever do is read come on let's go kill someone. Lick that Abby girl.” A voices says in Black hats headed.

“No.” Black hat says.

“Come on you can’t block me out forever.” The voices says.

“No you can’t control me.” Black hat replaces.

“D****t show some emotion anything not this fake faces you but on all i want is you to show true anger, love, joy, envy. What causes someone lick you to exist?” The voices yells.

Black hat shrugs her shoulders.”Don't know.”

Knocking on door.

Black hat wakes to the door”Who's there?”

“It’s me Caroline. Open the door.” Caroline says.

“No.” Black hat answers.

“Don’t be lick that you know i can just open it myself.” Caroline replaces.

“Fine.” Black hat says. Unlocking the door. Opening it. “You need something.”

“I brought some wine.” Caroline says.

“Under aged.” Black hat says going back to her chair.

“Your mom was so much more fun than you what happened to her personality?” Caroline says siting and opening the bottle.

“Don’t know.” Black hat replaces.

“You remind me of a very young Valentine. Kitty.” Caroline says.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Black hat replaces.

“I remember times me and your mom got drunk. Want me to tell?” Caroline says.

“No.” Caroline replaces.

“Come on it might give you a new perspective. Maybe even a personality.” The voices says.

“I doubt it.” Black hat replaces.

“Hearing voices are they telling you to kill?” Caroline asks.

“Not any more now is telling me to get a personality. I have a personality so i don't understand.” Black hat replaces.

“I’m sorry but no you don't.” Caroline says.

“Well is a good thing that you have enough personality for 6 people.” Black hat replaces.”Miss Cupcake.”

“Who told you that name. Valentine i’m going to kill you.” Caroline says gripping the bottle.

“Actually you told me in one of your drunk periods.” Black hat replaces.

“That does sound sum what fro-miler . So tell me about your friend.” Caroline says.

“Why so you can go molest her as well. No.” Black hat replaces. Tapping her foot slightly.

“I came over to celebrate with you about your first friend.” Caroline says.

“No.” Black hat replaces.  

“Fine i’ll go and find a real party.” Caroline says.

“Have fun.” Black hat says.


“Hay Shaded were that sword you were caring around go?” Thug 1 says.

“I returned it to its owner.” Shaded replaces

“Why you should have kept it.” Thug 1 replaces.

“No she was an assassin and I've learned is best to stay on there good side.’ Shaded replaces.

“Ya you did the smart thing in that cases. What can i do for you?” The Thug asks.

“Need to see the boss maybe get a job.” Shaded says.

“Go right in.” The Thug says.

“See ya.” Shaded says walking into the buildings.

“Hay boss looking for some work.” Shaded says.

“Got none for you but if i find anything i’ll call.” Mob boss Guy replaces.

“Well that sucks. All well i can find something.” Shaded says.”Hey remember our deal you're not kidnapping are you.”

“No just i don't have any thing that you're skill’s can help with currently.” Guy replaces.

“All right. See ya.” Shaded says. Leaving.” He’s hiding something.” Shaded says watching several of Guy’s thugs going off. He starts following theme.


Black hat sites in her desk reading.”Hay Black hat do you know the magic seal for fire?”

“No.” Black hat replaces.

“Why not you're supposed to know everything?” Abby replaces.

“Is my blood the same thing that allows me to use dark magic rebukes all other kinds. I can’t comprehend other types no matter how hard i trey .” Black hat replaces.

“Ow i see.” Abby replaces. Sitting in the desk next to Black hat.” Is it the same for me just reversed?”

“No i can teach you dark magic. Just the process of learning would warp your mind and soul. Then there's a high chances that ever spell could kill you.” Black hat replaces.

“Ow we’ll i’ll leave that to you then.” Abby replaces.

“What are you two talking about?” Thorn-brier asks.

“Magic.” Abby replaces.

“Really Catrin doesn't share her secrets with anyone.” Thorn-brier says.

“ There's nothing real to share either you can use dark magic or you can’t. If you can then all hopes of learning other magic is gone.” Black hat says.

“That's why you never attempted other magic.” Thorn-brier says.

“Yes. I can try as hard as i wanted. i could never learn a basic fire spell.” Black hat says.

“Where did you learn this?” Thorn-brier asks.

“Is in the Black book’s.” Black hat replaces.

“If that's true then there's no point in you staying here for the second half of the day.” Thorn-brier says.

“That's not true it cheeps Caroline of my back. That's the true reason i’m here.” Black hat replaces.

“Yes that does make sense.” Thorn-brier says.

“Caroline?” Abby asks.

“The Grand Witch.” Black hat says.

“You Know the Grand Witch and you haven't introduced me.” Abby says.

“There's is a reasons for that.”Black hat says. Adjusting her glasses and counting to readied. The School bell rings.

“Now let's get you a Phone.” Abby says.

“Is it necessary for me to have one.” Black hat says closing her book.

“Yes silly who heard of a teenager without a phone?” Abby says.

“Intel there invention every one.” Black hat answer.

“Sarcasm! i think.” Abby says jumping to her feet.

Black hat stands and wakes to the door cleaning her glasses. Placing them on her faces adjust theme. Waking out sided followed by Abby.”Lets go!” Abby yells .

“I’ll think about it.” Black hat says.  

Abby wakes in front of Black hat and looks at her.” You will get one.”

“Uhm fine.” Black hat says taping her finger on her hip.


Half an hour later.

“There she is. She's a witch we need more manpower.” Thug 3 says peeking over a newspaper.

“There's Shaded he’s always looking for some cash.” Thug 4 says.”Hay Shaded come here we have a job for you!”

Shaded wakes over his hands buried in his pockets.”What’s up.”

“See them two witches over there were being paid to kidnap the one in the Black hat.” Thug 3 says.

Shaded puts his arm over there shoulder.”Who's the buyer?”

“Guy’s the buyer. He got the job from someone up high.” Thug 4 says.

“Here's the things i owe those two.” Shaded says slamming their heads to gather.

“Hello shaded. Bad blood between you three.” Black hat says.

“Ya something lick that. Hey you two want to get some coffee sometime.” Shaded says.

“Coffey? Never tried it.” Black hat says.

“You haven't lived.” Abby says.”Yes that would be fun.”

“Theses two are kidnappers. Can you call the authorities. I would but no phone.” Shaded says.

“Yay Abby. Who were they trying to kidnap?” Abby asks.

“They wanted to kidnap Black hat. Apparently there's a prices for you. Now if you'll excuse me i need a word with their boss.” Shaded says.”This doesn't count by the way. I hate their kind. Shaded says walking away back words.”

“He’s a strange man.” Black hat says.

“Hello these two guys tried. Kidnapping my friend. Yes we're on 7th street by the old staff building.” Abby says into her phone.


The door to mob boss Guy’s hideout flies open. Shaded wakes in flipping his knife in his hand like a pencil. Three guys in the bake. Two near the boss they have sword’s then four on the left side wall.Two more on the other side. Shaded wakes up to Guy. “So what's up.”

“Nothing.” Guy replaces.  

“Really is that true?” Shaded says.”Don't lie to me.” Shaded says coldly. the door swings close.


Ten minutes pass. Caroline opens the door staff in hand. Looking around she sees the bodies of Guy’s thugs on the ground cut to ribbons. “Guy you remembered what would happen if i found you trying to kidnap.” Shaded says stabbing his knife into guys and and leg.

“Who are you?” Caroline says.

Shaded looks up.”Shaded i’m a friend of Black hat and you?” Shaded replaces.

“Caroline Black hats guardian.” Caroline replaces.

“Really in that cases. He’s all yours.” Shaded says ripping his knife out of Guy’s hand. Cleaning the blood off using his jacket.”I honestly don't care what happens to him as long as he dies.”

“Vigilantist is against the law. Shaded.”Caroline says.

“Ya i know but i made a contract with this Guy and he broke it as a swordsman i'm honor bound.” Shaded says.

“I gestate all your type were gone.” Caroline says.

“No there's just less.” Shaded says walking past her.”See ya.”

“Now Guy do you have any idea what you’ve don.” Caroline says.”I’m willing to forgive you if you tell me who hired you.” Caroline says walking over to him and placing the bottom of her staff on his throat.

“I did s**t Shaded stopped it before anything happened.” Guy replaces.

“No you tried. That's plenty.” Caroline answers.



© 2016 Drak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on April 29, 2016
Last Updated on April 29, 2016


Author

Drak
Drak

Colton Origon, OR



About
I'm a new whiter that mostly whiteys fantasy and sci-fiction. I'm currently trying to publish my fist book. And was looking for help. more..

Writing
Black hat Black hat

A Chapter by Drak


Black hat Black hat

A Book by Drak