Ch.1 Fire

Ch.1 Fire

A Chapter by OmegaDrake93

I was once a teenager known as Chad Berkly. I wasn’t the most popular guy in school. I was a short, skinny kid so the bigger guys like the football players could easily pick on me. They beat me before, during, and after school. The people who I thought were my friends did nothing to help me. The adults would barely near me out and also did nothing to help me. The women would laugh at me if I even thought about getting near them. So much pain was brought upon me and yet there wasn’t anything a weakling like me could do. So I just bottled in all my feelings inside and waited until the day it will finally be over, graduation. Graduation day finally came and our whole class was sitting in the middle of the football field. Hundreds of people sitting in the stands, waiting to cheer for their kid. I sat there waiting for my name to be called. Then I finally heard my name, “Chad Berkly.” the principle called out. I was so happy! The suffering would be over and I can start a new life! I walked toward the principle, and right as I’m about to grab my diploma, I suddenly hear, “Hey Chad!” I turn around and next thing I know, I was being hit by tons of eggs! After I recovered from the shower of eggs, I looked to see who it was. It was not only the football players who somehow snuck in all those eggs, but also some of the women, and even some of my friends! My own “friends” betrayed me. I’m out here in front of everyone, covered in egg, and all I hear is everyone laughing, the students, the faculty, and everyone in the stands! The longer I listen to the laughter, the angrier I became! Hatred building up more and more until suddenly everything stopped. It was quiet and everyone froze into their position. Then, I heard a voice say my name, “Chad, Chad…I’ve been watching you for a while.” “Who are you?” I asked. “I am you that have been kept locked in for so long. I am the REAL you!” “What do you want?” “To offer you power!” “Power? How can you do that?” “It’s simple; just let the rage you’ve kept inside be released!” “And why should I?” “If you have power, you can finally bring pay back to those who’ve wronged you! Release your anger and you’ll have authority over everyone!” “Authority over everyone? Pay back? I can finally punish them….punish them all!” “So….will you let me give power?” “YES! GIVE IT TO ME!!” “Then just release your anger and show everyone the flames of your wrath!” After those words were spoken, time started going again and I could hear everyone’s laughter again. I closed my eyes and I remembered all the pain I went through. I could feel a fire building up like a wildfire. Steam was coming out of my pores. My hands were clinched and I grew angrier and angrier. I opened my eyes that became red as fire and I let out a loud scream! The scream soon caused a pillar of fire that had engulfed me. Everyone stopped laughing and was in shock. As I stood in the pillar, I can feel myself changing and for once in my life….I FELT AMAZING!! The transformation was complete and the fire died down. Everyone looked to see what happened to me. I was reborn! I grew taller, my hair became fire flowing in the wind, I was not only more muscular but I became as good looking as an angel. All I wore was red leather pants and a red trench coat. I looked around to see the fear on everyone’s faces. Then one of the girls walks toward me. She stutters in fear, “So Chad, how about that date?” I smirked and I put my hand under her chin and lifted it to look higher towards me. I lean over towards her and I whisper in her ear, “You have such magnificent beauty.” She giggled and had a smile on her face. “It would be a shame if someone melted it away.” I grabbed her whole face and lifted her up in the air. She was scared, she tried screaming for help, her eyes were filled with terror, and I enjoyed every minute of it! “Now feel the sun in the palm of my hand!” My hand heated up to thousands of degrees and started burning her entire face! Now her screams were screams of sheer pain and it soothed me sooo much! I let her go and her face was nothing but bone and muscle. I looked at my surroundings and everyone was filled with terror. I then announce to everyone, “People of this football stadium! The Chad you know no longer exists! I am now Agnidev and I think it’s time to heat things up! Starting with the students.” I breathed deeply in and I let out a huge wall of fire that engulfed all of those worthless students. They all turned into ashes and now it was time for my audience. I lifted both my hands towards each side of the field and I let out a barrage of hellfire missiles, causing destruction everywhere! Within a minute everyone was wiped out! But that’s not good enough! The whole town shall be destroyed! Wings of fire appear and I raised high into the sky. I lifted my hand up and a ball of fire formed. It started to grow larger and larger until it was the perfect size. “Now the people of this town shall feel MY WRATH!!!!” I threw the fireball down and it consumed the town; killing thousands of people. I gazed into the beautiful fire and my smile grew larger and bigger and bigger. The thought of having this much power brought me absolute joy. I let the fire die down and all that was left was a large crater with nothing but ash and steam going into the air. I descended to the ground and I looked all around me. The smell of the steam practically made me high! I destroyed the town and the people who caused so much pain. But why stop here? Why not the whole world?! I will purge this world with my fire! I will bring meaning to “Hell on Earth!” I am fire. I am wrath, I. Am. Agnidev!


© 2014 OmegaDrake93


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: Fire, Flame, Hatred, Wrath, Villain, Burning, Element, Fiction, Action, Dark Side, Philosophy


Author

OmegaDrake93
OmegaDrake93

TX



About
I like to goof around with friends and have a good time. I am a proud nerd who likes anime, video games, and all other nerdy things! I just recently started and turned out that I'm doing good so far. .. more..

Writing
Ch.2 Ice Ch.2 Ice

A Chapter by OmegaDrake93