Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Dominique

Preface

Life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes we get knocked down, sometimes we’re at the best of our game, in the spotlight. Sometimes we loose our friends to make others. Sometimes you have to let people go.

You may get into fights. You may get hurt, physically and mentally. You may get ordered around by your family. You may get bullied at school.

Lots of things happen that you can’t control. I would know. I’m one of those people who don’t know where they should go next, who they belong with. I’m one of those people who aren’t scared to face the facts, realize the truth. I’m one of those girls who are shy and quiet, but end up being with the most popular-sporty girls in the school.

I don’t know how it happened. I don’t know why it happened. I don’t know how to get my old friends back. I don’t know how to be average. Not looked up to, but be an equal with everyone else.

My name is Taylor Gorje, and this is my story. I’m just one of those girls.



© 2009 Dominique


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on June 2, 2009
Last Updated on June 2, 2009


Author

Dominique
Dominique

About
I love to read and write. I enjoy reading romance, adventure, and horror the most, but I enjoy most every genre. I prefer writing drama stories, because they relate to me most. But I also like writing.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Dominique