Emergancy Alert

Emergancy Alert

A Story by *~DreamDeamon~*
"

ok so bear with me on this. this was a class warm up short story type of thing ...

"

            The adoption agency in Mourning Wood, RI has been giving out shaven baby gorillas as human babies. After a few weeks the twenty or so people who adopted children from Woodie's Adoption Agency; began to realize that their babies were growing enormous amounts of hair all over there bodies. The fiasco stirred an uproaring so enourmous that the small town just could not contain all the rioting and all the fighting. The town decided collectively as a whole to shut the agency down, but to the dismay of the parents they could not find anyone to take their unwanted gorilla babies. The agency refused to be interviewed by any and all of use news media people. Just like they refused to admit that they really knew anything about the 'slip up.'

 

                                 -This has been a news breifing you ont his emergancy alert just in case you may have a baby gorilla in your mist. Don't be fooled by their extra cuteness because you will be stuck with them for life. Which most likely means that you will be clobbered to death once they are big enough to do so

 

               ~ thank you for listening this has been your local news breifing station Mourning Wood news channel 12.

© 2011 *~DreamDeamon~*


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

How bizzare. I like the news story lay out, because it allows the formal imformation to be given outright, still leaving you with questions. I should have thought of that before :P

Funny idea. Though I dare say you would instantly be able to tell the difference between a human and baby gorilla. Thanks for sharing :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well then. This was. Interesting. For a short warm up for class, this was definitely the way to go. I wish you would have proofread it before posting it on here though. Emergency is repeatedly spelled wrong, even in the title.
I also think the form could have been edited a little. But I can let that slide, because as you said, it was just a written warm up. I think this could go somewhere, but it needs a lot of work. For a quick, lenient story to just make you wonder, this is perfect.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh wow. No other words.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i have nothing to say :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hilarious and just foul. Loving it! The truth is painful and to cover it is as easy than showing it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


absolutely delightful bit of witty and grotesque humor. adorable concept fueled with originality and imagination. i could read so much more like this!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011

Author

*~DreamDeamon~*
*~DreamDeamon~*

Chiloquin, OR



About
Im a very complicated, sensitive, and well just diffrent girl. If you review i will review back! ~First name: Tiffany ~Middle name: Marie ~Last name: Viray ~Religon: Agnostic ~Writing s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico