The Universe

The Universe

A Poem by Graveyardfuck

I dropped my plate
It burned my hand
It's my fault
I had it there too long
Not really reacting
The universe doesn't want me to eat
It knows I'm fat
It knows what I so desperately want
I won't get mad at the universe
Or at myself, for dropping the plate
It's all for the better
To better myself
To make me pretty
To make me be noticed for once
Fat is a curse and whoever says it isn't is lying
This isn't a way to live
I know what everyone thinks about me
I see it too
I see a disgusting, worthless waste of breath
The universe wants to purge itself of me
Of people like me
Rid itself of its impurities
I want to be perfect
For the universe

© 2015 Graveyardfuck


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is a lot of emotion in this, its strong. I can feel the worthlessness and pain and sorrow. However, Fat isn't an impurity. People are judgmental and shallow. Social media has done an injustice to ourselves as we compare what they say we should look like, what size we should be etc. The universe should purge away all of the shallow A holes. Weight can always be lost and weight comes and goes with the majority of us. Attitudes are harder to change.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Good write but disagree entirely. No one deserves to waste away.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hey there beautiful girl, I don't know what makes you think that way about yourself but honestly, you have got it all wrong. IT DOESN'T make a difference whether you are fat or slim? You don't have to look good for others! Who are you trying to look good for hun? Who are you competing with? Those boys who themselves lead a s****y life and have no idea about where they are taking themselves? Those a*s holes are gonna end up on crying clung to their parents ten years from now because they never paid a s***s deal about judging and doing something about their mess as they were busy being judgmental towards others.
Or is it those skinny b*****s who now think as if they are on top of the world? Dumb girls cause the only thing taking them high is their 6 inch heels and Drugs. But that glory is for seconds my love. All that attention and what they call "pretty and fun" is temporary. Soon they will loose it all and then their heads completely.
Love don't run after external beauty. It is the lowest form of beauty, it doesn't last. It is gone as soon as it comes. You are pretty soul and you need to acknowledge that. Love yourself and people with sensibility and a clear view on life will love you too. Be perfect inside, and it will reflect outside. Its a very short life darling. Acknowledge , admire and Live for yourself cause you are the best and you deserve everything that's best. The only person you have to impress and be perfect for, is yourself because nobody has higher standards than you. And lastly, kick the people out of your life who judge you for your weight...you don't need such negativity around you. Beautiful souls are often tried to be imprisoned by such darkness, but your light is so bright that you will outshine the entire universe.
THE UNIVERSE LOVES YOU! LOVE YOURSELF! And remember if you ever wanna talk, message me. Sometimes strangers can get us better than people who know us on a daily basis. After all, you and i are made of the same star dust ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2015
Last Updated on December 15, 2015
Tags: Universe, skinny, fat, eating disorder

Author

Graveyardfuck
Graveyardfuck

Fort Walton Beach, FL



About
Welcome! Welcome all to the esoteric world of Brooke's Wonderland! Speculate over my alluring, yet ominous creations. Observe my nightmarish allegories. But do not forget, this dreamland has an eve.. more..

Writing