Ill fear nomore

Ill fear nomore

A Story by SASHA DELANI
"

a young girl constantly abused by her older sister. grows to be detached from her family. the constant abuse caused depression, anger and bitterness.Lonelyness.

"
I sat on my living room couch, waiting for my family to come for Christmas dinner and  to open their presents. It was a cold evening. The weather man said it would rain Christmas day. I prayed it would not.
Teres my youngest daughter was not coming.She had car problems. Tara my eldest daughter was always late for family events even though she lived close by. But she had a good  reason all the time.Tara would come in with bags of gifts for everyone. She was just like me giving and loving, caring, friendly. But hard times, suffering at the hand of my other sisters would change that. She was sensitive and hurt the most.From the abuse  of them.

© 2013 SASHA DELANI


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013
Tags: abuse mental, detachement, lonelyness, anger

Author

SASHA DELANI
SASHA DELANI

Phx



About
Hi I am a amauture writer with many interesting ideas. I like to write. I worked with youth for more than 35 years. I ran a home for youth. A dream I had for over 25 years. I like to paint and I ent.. more..

Writing
Acapellies Acapellies

A Chapter by SASHA DELANI