Rights And Wrongs

Rights And Wrongs

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha is changed forever now and its staying that way, what if she DOES change though? What will happen then?

"

FLASHBACK..


Samantha was stabbed in the side, she fell to the ground as the girl who'd stabbed her ran off and escaped.

The last thing Samantha saw was Erik looking down at her, and Peter in shock.


Samantha's eyes closed and the darkness swallowed her.


"Samantha, my dear." Her mothers voice said in her mind as Erik had Samantha in his arms and they were trying to find somewhere to help her.


"... Your hero name from now on is Death Wish, because of your courage and loyalty that has brought you so far in life."


"You are more powerful then anyone on Earth, any mutant, every mutant combined will never match up to your power Sam, remember this:


You'll always have someone there for you, even if they betray you, they always come back... Just like you came back to your true self."


END OF FLASHBACK..


Samantha jolted awake, she'd remembered some of her mothers words... But why was there new words coming from her mother? Does it mean something?


"Sam, are you okay?"


Samantha blinked a few times, adjusting to her surroundings. "Yeah... Minus being stabbed..." she replied to whoever spoke.


"Sam, you were in a coma for five months."


Samantha looked at who was speaking, and realized it was Professor X. "No... I was only in a coma for a week, right?" she asked.


"You were in a coma for five months." Professor repeated.


Samantha laid her head back down onto the pillow. "No... No... No..." she mumbled.


"Sam, your brother joined the X-Men and their on a mission now, Erik isn't here right now." Professor explained.

Samantha sat up again. "Where is he?" she asked.


"I'm not exactly sure but all I know is he's fine," Professor answered.


Samantha nodded, "You were right about a few things when... When I betrayed everyone..." she muttered. "I did become evil, but I thought Apocalypse was telling the truth about how my power was too powerful for me to control, he said he could help me..." she said.


"You can control your power, and you do it very well... Your power is more powerful then any mutants power." Professor replied.


"You were also wrong..." Samantha said suddenly. "The visions I've had... They aren't part of a future, the visions showed me and Peter having to confront our father and force him to come back, what really happened out there five months ago was different... I was fighting the X-Men..." she said.


"Yes, I now know that... But those visions looked like they'd be in the future... I guess even with my power I can be wrong sometimes."


Professor looked at Samantha and then away. "You were right to join Apocalypse," he said.


"No..." Samantha replied, "I wasn't." she added.


"Yes, you thought he was telling the truth, he basically was... Not everybody controls their power perfectly, nobody does for that matter."


"But he was wrong as well, he couldn't help you, I couldn't even help you." Professor finished his sentence.

"You could have," Samantha mumbled.


"Everybody has rights and wrongs."


Samantha nodded. "Yeah." she agreed.


"But I knew I couldn't help you because your power cannot be controlled as well as everyone thinks, my power can't, nobodies powers can be controlled well." Professor continued his saying.


"I know that..." Samantha mumbled.


Professor nodded, "You fought really well out there, and I know you'd be a great X-Men soldier."

"Is this an offer to join the team?" Samantha asked.


Professor shrugged. "Whatever you want it to be," he replied.


"I'm sorry Professor, but I do not want to be in the X-Men... I feel that I need more time to think before I get into anymore battles." Samantha said.


"That's perfectly fine, I understand, when I lost my ability to walk I needed time to think as well, so I understand."

"Thank you, Professor."


"Call me Charles," Professor said.


Samantha nodded. "Alright, Charles."


Remember... Everyone has rights and everyone has wrongs, (what I mean is many people can be right, but they can be wrong too. Remember, not everyone is perfect).


Rights And Wrongs.



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing
Avengers Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves