Avengers

Avengers

A Chapter by Dubstep Wolves
"

Samantha goes to see the Avengers and feel what its like to be an Avenger again after the seven years away from her true friends.

"
(Picture, Samantha and Steve Rogers) Oh, I forgot to write it down in book 1 that Sam and Steve are together, I always forgot to mention it! Nows the day I mention it! (I'm currently trying to create a ship name for em... Stamantha Rogimoff? YAAAASSSS! Vote in the comments if you have a better one or you like Stamantha Rogimoff!)

Samantha decided to visit the Avengers while her brother was on a mission with the X-Men. She ended up teleporting herself as close as possible to the Avengers tower, which was right at the doors. Samantha walked through the doors and braced herself for anything that would happen if Natasha (her best friend) or any other Avenger saw her.


"Sam?!" Was all you heard before Samantha was being hugged/tackled by Natasha.


Samantha forced Natasha to release her so she could breathe. "Damn," she mumbled before looking at Natasha.


"You've gotten a lot stronger then when I last saw you... Which was like seven years ago." she stated.


"Well, seven years, kinda get more training, fighting. You get the memo." Natasha replied with a smirk. "Follow me, Sammy." she said, now giving me more nicknames.


"I think 'Sam' for a nickname is enough, in fact only my brother calls me Sammy." Samantha chuckled, she missed this when she was back at Xavier's School, she missed being here with her friends, she never really had friends back then...


Natasha led Samantha into a room, where all the Avengers were chatting about recent battles or old battles they'd won. "You ready to come back to the Avenging world?" she asked with a smile.


Samantha smirked. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, Tasha." she replied as she entered the room, Natasha close behind.


The first to notice her was Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye.


"Well, look who's back." Clint said, embracing her in a hug.


Samantha smiled. "I thought after seven years of having no friends back at Xavier's school I'd come back here, Peter is part of the X-Men now so I'm coming back to the Avenging world." she stated.


After a long while of talking everyone but Steve Rogers and Samantha left.


Samantha walked over to Steve, not knowing what to say after the seven years of being apart. "Hey.." she mumbled.


"Hey," Steve replied, glancing at her before looking back at the window.


Samantha sighed, "Its been so long since I've seen you and the team." she tried to begin a conversation with the first thing on her mind.


"Yeah," Steve mumbled.


Its been seven years, Sam... Samantha reminded herself. "I'm sorry I never came back after the two years I said I would, I never expected to be in a huge battle between someone who wanted to destroy the world... I never expected to be stabbed..." she muttered.


Steve finally looked at her. "You don't have to apologize Sam, its not your fault. I understand," he replied.


Samantha had nothing more to say, all she could do was hug him.


Steve hugged her back. "Are you staying this time?" he asked as they released each other.


Samantha shrugged. "It depends on whenever Pietro gets back from his mission, but I'll probably stay a while." she replied. "There's actually nothing to do back where I was, so I'll be able to stay longer then a year." she added.


Steve nodded, he didn't know what else to say.


Samantha had nothing more to say, so they just stood there in an awkward silence for a while.


"Sam, Cap, no more of whatever the hell your doing and lets go, a mutant, well, someone is on a roof turning into metal." Natasha said.


"Welcome back to being an Avenger." Steve mumbled, a bit of sarcasm and joke in his voice.


Samantha chuckled at his 'joke' and walked towards Natasha who was exiting the room. "I forgot to tell you guys that I changed my hero name." she said.


"Really? Whats the new one?" Natasha asked.


"Death Wish." Samantha replied, "My mom picked it out for me when I was stabbed... She ended up telling me stuff when I was passed out somehow, it suits me." she added.


"Interesting." was all Natasha said before they all had to suit up and prepare for a fight.



AHHHHH! WHO SHIPS STAMANTHA ROGIMOFF?! WHO SHIPS IT!? I DO! I DO! AHHHHH! Are you enjoying the story? FOLLOW ME AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTERS! (AKA ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY TO KEEP UP WITH THE UPDATES!



© 2016 Dubstep Wolves


Author's Note

Dubstep Wolves
WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE IN SOME CHAPTERS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: X-Men, Avengers


Author

Dubstep Wolves
Dubstep Wolves

Canada



About
I always had a love for wolves and horses, they've been all I wanted to have as a pet, though wolves are wild. I've always had a love for trap, dubstep and electro music, that's why I'm named "Dubstep.. more..

Writing