Hundreds of eyes.

Hundreds of eyes.

A Story by Semaj
"

Please critic

"
After a long wait, many interviews and plethora of reschedules. You hear that your name has been called too the stand. A lasting wound finally allowed too heal. Pasting the doors the court house seem too get freezing, but the hundreds of eyes never helped.
Passing the the lawyers didnt help, as you know one wanted you too fail, planning on tripping you and the other was scrambling just as much as you were clamming up.
You open the door as the sounds floods your ears. Your eyes dash to the crowd back too the door. " Was that too loud?" You say as panic sets in. Stay calm.
You sit in the seat, which was the most uncomfortable seat youve ever sat in, as the overwhelming pressure of the crowd sets in. Now you are face too face. The unbiased jury never seemed so threatening.
You were asked question after question. Time seemed too stop faster with each one, wishing it would just hult but it just wouldn't. Eyes dashing from side too side, as you keep trying too remember the answers, ITS BEEN SO LONG. You try too be honest but in a game of lying or stretching truth, you play with a losing hand.
Time finally stops as your heart races. Your hands become white with how hard your squeezing but you better not show the audience. Then the next set of question show. Time starts too flow , as the clocks begin too tick.
Shaking begins too increase but you hold it, just not as well as you hoped. It begins too show as the judge glances over. "F**K!", how can I be so nervous??!!
The first question begins. You feel like a shield finally beginning too break. Yet you keep blocking. You lrotect what you believe too be right. How every arrow shot was disguised as questions. But you begin too lock. Your answers become not your own and your actions lose credit.
Who was the person speaking?
You lock up. As your fumbling answers were justified, you walk out the world begins too shake.
The feeling of failure overcomes you, as your body rejects you.

© 2019 Semaj


Author's Note

Semaj
I welcome all critics.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 30, 2019
Last Updated on October 30, 2019
Tags: Court, anxiety, pressure, failure

Author

Semaj
Semaj

About
I dabble in writing, doing it as a hobbies. Hate all my work and did this for more of a means of getting critic from readers and writters alike. more..

Writing
Click of a lock Click of a lock

A Story by Semaj


Give and take. Give and take.

A Story by Semaj


Echoes Echoes

A Story by Semaj