The One Who Sees

The One Who Sees

A Poem by Dunamis Pneuma

What does the sky call its god? If it had a voice, what would it worship? What does the ocean call its god? If it had a heart, what would it beat for?
What does the land call its god? If it had a soul, what would it call to?
If they found their voice, and their hearts found their beat, and their souls could call into the void. Would it change the reality of Man?

What do the mountains call their god? If they had a tongue, what would it proclaim?
What do the rivers call their god? If they had a mind, what would it dream of?
What do the stars call their god? If they had wisdom, what would it lead to? 
If they had a tongue to speak, and a mind to think, and wisdom to guide them. Would it change the hearts of Man?

What do the birds call their god? If they had reason, what would it drive them toward?
What do the fish call their god? If they had thought, what would it incline to?
What do the beasts of the earth call their god? If they had love, what would it clasp to?
If they could reason, and have thoughts, and love to fill their mind.
Would it change the course of Man?

What is the reality of Man? If we could change it, would we? 
What is the heart of Man? If we could change it, would we? 
What is the course of Man? If we could change it, would we? 

What does Man call its God? If we had humanity, would it be enough to describe The One Who Sees?

© 2020 Dunamis Pneuma


Author's Note

Dunamis Pneuma
A little style of writing than what I'm use to but I thought I'd try it out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on July 30, 2020
Last Updated on July 30, 2020