Young Dudes Out of Control Making the Front Pages

Young Dudes Out of Control Making the Front Pages

A Story by Dylan

There are a lot of celebrities to choose from that make headlines and the tabloids every day but when it comes to the category of young famous dudes out of control and on the front page a couple names instantly come to your head. The most apparent example of this category would be Justin Bieber. When it comes to Bieber, making the front page of a newspaper or tabloid is not hard. Who Justin is dating or which model he was spotted walking on the beach with can instantly put him on the front page. The very next weekend he can be spotted on the front page again only this time for crazy behavior usually showing poor judgement in a drunken state after a late night or early morning club appearance. This has become the norm for Justin Bieber. Another celebrity who has frequently been on the front page of newspapers and news outlets is Chris Brown. Although very talented he commonly has run ins with the law and his struggles with women and his poor behavioral skills seem to catch up with him. Through-out the years one of the most notorious celebrities to grace multiple front pages is Kanye West. Although he has aged Kanye has been making front pages since his 20’s. At the same time Kanye has never held back with the media. It is common for him to have an explicit language filled conversation against the paparazzi and at times using physical force. This has led him to frequent front page and news appearances. What all three of these people have in common is that they have been in the spot light since a young age and constantly have paparazzi following them and the public eye judging them. They all fit into the category of young famous dudes out of control finding themselves on the front page of news outlets. 

© 2016 Dylan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on September 9, 2016
Last Updated on September 9, 2016
Tags: kanye, kanyewest, new, justinbieber, chrisbrown, news, daily