Exterminating Babies

Exterminating Babies

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Abortion and other atrocities

"
                                       Exterminating Babies
During World War II millions of “undesirable” people were executed or exterminated might be a better word for it. The only way that could be humanly possible is by redefining the meaning of the word “human.” This was successfully accomplished by training the German soldiers, the executioners, that what they were ridding society of was not humans but insects, roaches, vermin.

You can justify the mass killings by simply changing the name of that which is being eliminated. If you have in your mind the idea that what you are about to kill is nonhuman, then your job becomes simple. You are killing a rat not a person. Rats and insects are not the same as you and I. You justify your superiority in your actions by becoming desensitized and indifferent to the act.

Governments all over the world have utilized this tactic historically in the past and they continue today. They justify, they exercise their logic of renaming their victims to being something other than that which is human. Hundreds of millions of people have died under Socialist governments. I invite you to look under the title “Death by Governments” on the internet. (Check out some of the statistics below.)

They murder the culture and people who are not like them. It is not murder in their minds. It is an extermination of unwanted insects. Change the name. Change the game. Rules don't apply. Indifference is the height of inhumanity when you redefine what is human to begin with.

Abortion is the renaming of who and what a baby is. Babies are an inconvenience to liberals and socialists. Babies are an obstruction, an obstacle to the freedom, free love, selfish agenda of their kind.

Doctors and the medical community have also diminished the value of innocent life, of babies and their basic human rights to life. This eminent life, nearly born, deserve a chance to live. In America today many pregnancies and that thing growing inside the womb of a woman is treated as if it were a “tumor” in need of extraction.

All of these people mentioned below were innocent. They too did not deserve to die. 

Abortion is racism. Babies are the most vulnerable minority group that almost lived. 

Feel free to add babies to this list. Add abortions to this list as well if you are so inclined. 
Just for the record: Babies are not insects. They are not tumors. Babies are humans. They deserve to live and to have a life to live like you and I.

1. 169,202,000 Murdered: Summary and Conclusions [20th Century Democide]
I BACKGROUND
2. The New Concept of Democide [Definition of Democide] 
3. Over 133,147,000 Murdered: Pre-Twentieth Century Democide
II 128,168,000 VICTIMS: THE DEKA-MEGAMURDERERS
4. 61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State 
5. 35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill 
6. 20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State 
7. 10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime
III 19,178,000 VICTIMS: THE LESSER MEGA-MURDERERS
8. 5,964,000 Murdered: Japan's Savage Military 
9. 2,035,000 Murdered: The Khmer Rouge Hell State 
10. 1,883,000 Murdered: Turkey's Genocidal Purges 
11. 1,670,000 Murdered: The Vietnamese War State 
12. 1,585,000 Murdered: Poland's Ethnic Cleansing 
13. 1,503,000 Murdered: The Pakistani Cutthroat State 
14. 1,072,000 Murdered: Tito's Slaughterhouse
IV 4,145,000 VICTIMS: SUSPECTED MEGAMURDERERS

© 2019 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on May 23, 2019
Tags: babies, murder, racism, abortion, judgment, names

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing