Stupid Goofy Idiot And Others

Stupid Goofy Idiot And Others

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Friend of a feather find each other

"

Stupid Goofy Idiot And Others


Stupid, Goofy and Idiot, (hard to tell them apart due to their hair styles being synchronized.) They part it in the middle, which is somewhere between here and there. Goofy has no hair at all on his pointed little head so it is more difficult for us to tell him apart from the others. It can only be said for sure that he is Goofy so enough said.


Mr. and Mrs. Moron live down the street past some trees done up in green with brown trunks which hold the green together and roots attached at the bottom to keep them in place so you can tell them apart from cars and houses situated in the vicinity of their property. The 3 dumb dumbs walk side by side for a social visit to see their friend John Moron, son of Mr. and Mrs. of the already mentioned sorry dude.


Their sole mission in life in this instance is to see John and to see him when they see him and it would be nice if they could see him right now at this moment, which is as good as any other.

Crazy is next on the agenda. He will be easy to find. More about him later.


Since it appears there is nothing else special or worthwhile going on in their lives at this time, it is only fitting that they meet up with John. It is a goal unto itself packed with meaning and for no other reason other than they seem to be walking in the general direction or right direction towards his house. Chance has a way of sorting things out. Chance favors the mind prepared. In this instance that might be a myth but it is still worth mentioning for the historical record.

It is such a clear and magnificent day. It would be a shame to waste it on reasoning and thinking. On this opportunistically mellow day there are more significant considerations to be evaluated.


Multitasking and thinking is not the forte of the crew of few or is the math wrong? There seems to be 4 now. Stupid, Goofy, Idiot and Moron makes 4. (John would make it 5 if you count his first name.) Crazy would really make it 5 but more about that in due time so it is important to keep things simple which is what they are all about. It is pretty much all they do. They keep themselves aligned with the stars and sidewalks that lead them on in their missions to find John Moron over and over again because they always seem to be misplacing him and their friend Crazy, which should be a simple task. All you have to do is look to your right over the small white fence and there he should be, a next door neighbor where a next door neighbor should be. It all depends on your perspective obviously. If you are approaching from the north you might have to look left to find the large O expression of the boy in question.


Mr. and Mrs. Moron are always at home. They are easy to find. What else is a moron going to do?


It is amazing, even astounding how nature has endowed the three lads collectedly with just enough brain cells to produce enough power, enough energy for their limbs and more specifically, their feet, to carry them from place to place without facing defeat in the process of simple locomotion to move forward.


People in general fear Crazy so it makes good sense to take on Bob Crazy, (a/k/a Bubbles) as a friend or at least to hire him out as a body guard because nobody Efs with Crazy.

After collecting John at his parents house they moved on to find Bubbles, which wasn’t hard because he lives next door to the Morons. Morons are equally easy to find. They too are just on the other side of the fence no matter what direction you look.


Crazy has curly red hair that spreads out spirally in all directions. Bloodshot eyes glare wide open, black as night and just as vacant. His mouth forms a perfect large letter O while still having the capacity to drool as a twitching smile forms relentlessly from a head too heavy for his shoulders. He is by all means an interesting fellow, probably the smartest one in the bunch. From head to toe and back again he glides with them down the crooked street, more like a rocking motion as they go but who is watching or taking notes.


He seems just dangerous enough and simple minded in his style to remind the local thugs to keep their distance; criminals who think they might have the market cornered on evil until they get a look at Crazy. Instinctively the bad boys cross the street, look away, puffing cigarettes frantically while pulling the collars up on their black leather jackets, up around their necks as they strut down the street in rooster fighting steps and motivations not nice or friendly.


Crazy moves on gracefully with his 4 friends, weightless in his home made sneakers; alarmed by everything and nothing at the same time, while reflecting on the sun which stares back at him in a menacing paranoiac passion and panic. It happens every day at this hour and more frequently on weekends which never seem to end.


It is not nice to cast dispersion on others or to use offensive words that might offend, unless they happen to be their names or friends, in which case; Stupid, Goofy, Idiot, Moron and Crazy will do nicely. Crazy prefers to be called Bubbles. If you call him something else he will go crazy or go Medieval on yourself.



Authors Note: Read at your own risk and peril. The author suggests that you not read this. Definitely do not read this to your children or favorite pets. (Goldfish included.) Perhaps it is too late for that at this point being that this disclaimer comes at the end of the writing. Clearly it comes at the end of a sentence. The author should think ahead and plan for such obvious contingencies and consequences that might follow. Maybe next time if he survives this matter.


© 2020 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on February 19, 2020
Last Updated on February 19, 2020
Tags: Silly, crazy, better make it Bubbles

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing