Debate Rebates, Performance Arts and Sciences

Debate Rebates, Performance Arts and Sciences

A Story by Easter3
"

Some Debates are worth a Rebate.

"

What a performance, Mr. Romney ! You came out of your Debate Corner barking like and enraged Terrier just let out of the strapped-to-the-top-of-the-vehicle Carrier (was Big Bird along for the windy ride ?) you’ve become so popular for using, and let President Obama have it at every twist and turn.

 

If it moved, you bit it !

 

That’s what well trained Canines Do, Sir. So, well done !

 

President Obama, Sir, you came prepared for an amicable lecture and exchange of poignant ideas. Sir, you were mis-informed. You should have walked into the Debating Ring with a dog whistle and Canine verbal cues of command and re-direction.

 

Re-Direction, you query ?

 

Yes, Sir. Re-Direction toward the Truth of Mr. Romney’s True Intentions and Plans for America and the Globe.

Mr. Romney’s Ultimate Plan (wrapped around his many other Plans): More Gains for the 1%ers (some, not all, but an accumulative gaggle) and the Feudal Corporate and Familial Kingdoms they are Creating Globally. And further devastating Austerity Societal and Economic Measures for the ever dwindling Middle Class and ever growing Working Poor and Jobless Poor (Veterans, the Elderly, Students, the Disabled, those on Medicare and Medicaid, Children…etc.).

 

Yes, Mr. Romney, you’re a great Businessman. A great King Con. All King and Queen Cons are darkly wonderful smiling and grimacing Prevaricators and Illusionists. It’s one of their many traits and talents. It’s one of their many skills that make them so successful at pulling the wool over the eyes of the very Sheeple/People they are stealing the wool from in the first place. Baaa !

 

Yes Sir, Mr. Romney, you are the perfectly coiffed barking and chest thumping King Con for the National and Global 1%ers (some, not all, but an accumulative gaggle). You will make sure that they get everything they Want (not Need, but merely Want and Crave).

 

You will gut Education. You will gut Social Security. You will gut Medicare into a privatized, profit driven Voucher system that leaves We the 99% of The People easy Prey for your 1%er cohorts and cronies (Global Mega-Insurance Corporations, Global Pharmaceutical Corporations, and the Mega-Banks and Wall Streeters and their Investors who own these Mega-Corporations or have Mega-Shares in them).

 

After all, according to the King and Queen cons of the World a Life well Lived is all about Profit, and who you Profited from and possibly mashed into the dirt in order for you 1%ers to Stand Above (or right on top of) the rest of all of the bleating Sheeple/People beneath you steel-toed boots, and ice pick stilettos. Baaa !

 

Yes, the Romney Attack Canine grabbed the Professorial and politely stumbling President Obama by the back of his pants leg, and never let go.

 

As a result, the Man who will really Work to Energize, Protect, Uplift and Create a Fair and Just Playing Field for the Middle Class, Working Poor and Jobless Poor (the folks Mr. Romney thinks should be written off and ignored, because they are the 47% Lazy Moochers) to Opportunistically Grow and Prosper within and upon looked Asleep-at-the-Wheel. And the growling, head snapping Attack Canine, Mr. Romney, looked fiercely competitive and surprisingly Compassionate toward EveryOne but Sesame Street’s Big Bird. Grrrr ! Woof ! Woof !

 

Yes Sir, Mr. Romney, your First Debate with Preseident Obama is being oddly called a Win for you (even though your, and the radicalized Republican Party’s, Plans and Agendas will be the Bane-Bain of the razzle-dazzled Middle Class, Working Poor and Jobless Poor).

 

Why a Bane-Bain, sir ? Well, Mr. Romney, Sir, you’re an out-of-touch (in-touch with only your own Feelings and Wants, and those of your immediate Family, cronies and cohorts) Prevaricating King Con, Sir. The Power Hungry 1%ers will always be the Ruination of truly Free, Fair and Just Thinking Societies.

 

Why, you ask, Sir ? Because you truly do believe that you are better than and Superior to EveryOne of the 99%ers, Sir. Your View is skewed.

 

Another inconvenient Truth, Sir, is that due to the radicalism of your own Republican Party, and the many varied flippity-floppity stances from Right to Left that you have taken politically in your Life in order to be elected from one public and private office to another, who can really Trust you ?

 

During the First Debate Mr. Romney gave all of We the People Lessons on brutish, rude and un-Civil Behaviors during Discourse. Lessons on how to ram-rod, run right over and dismiss Moderate Moderators, who were there to ensure a Fair and Just Playing field. Your Behaviors were Tattle-Telling, Sir.

 

Yes Sir, you’re an impressive Bully Boy. Your forced hair cut antics from your high school days preceded you all the way to the Debate Floor, Sir.  Grrr ! Woof ! Woof !

 

“Git ’em Boy !” Shout your 1%ers cronies and cohorts and radicalized Far Right, Put Women in their Proper Place, and the Social Lepers in their Leper Colonies and black holes in the ground, Handlers and red-faced Fans. “Drag ’em down in the grit, Mitt ! That a Boy !” Grrr ! Woof ! Woof !

 

But you tell us to Trust you, Sir Romney. Excuse me, Sir, but where are all of your Tax Returns over the past eight to ten years ? How many Tax Free Freeloading accounts do you have in the Cayman Island Banks, the Swiss Banks…etc. ?

 

Yes Sir, and after you and your 1%er ( not all, but an accumulative gaggle) cronies and cohorts have Vulture Capitalistically gutted America like you have previously gutted Companies, Corporations and all of their Worker Bees you chose to take Responsibility and Accountability for in the past with your Main-Bain-Drain Techniques and Machinations, where will all of We the People be moved to ? Where will America be out-sourced to ? What will be America’s new Allocation, Sir ?

 

No need to ship anyone or anything overseas because when the 1%ers (not all, but an accumulative gaggle) finally get everything Their Way the entire Globe will be a groveling, waning and chaotic Third World for the 1%ers (not all, but an accumulative gaggle) to greedily pluck and gluttonously Rule over.

 

That’s right ! The Sheeple/People that make up the 99%ers of the World are to be your gentlemen-in-waiting and ladies-in-waiting, your knights and squires, your vassals, serfs, servants and slaves, your tenant Farmers and Ranchers, your tenant Corporate Worker Bees. That’s your Ideal World. That’s your Utopian View and Purpose.

 

Yes Siree, Romney-rooski, thanks for revealing the Great Prevaricating, Lying, Mighty Chest Thumping King Con that you Can Be for All to See.

 

And President Obama, please, Sir, artfully and scientifically Confront and Dis-Mantle Mr. Romney’s Lies and Performance-Prevarications in the Debatable Future for the sake of America and the rest of the World.

 

By the way, can We the People get Re-Bates on any of these Presidential Performance De-Bates ?

 

© 2012 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing