America's Economic Sequester: A Toxic Brew

America's Economic Sequester: A Toxic Brew

A Story by Easter3
"

What is a Sequestration ? What does it mean to America and the rest of the World ?

"
 
 Glug ! Glug ! And Chug-a-lug-lug ! Yech and Yuck ! This terrible Stuff !
Why’s it called America’s Economic Sequester ? What Self and Other Destructive Idiots dis-tilled this Toxic Brew to Begin with ? Our duly elected Congressmen that We the People sent to Washington D.C. Voted to Create this poisonous nog ? Why would they Agree to, much less Vote to, do such a dastardly hatchet job on America and the rest of the World that way ?
What ? The Democrats thought that the military cuts would be so steep that the Republicans would never go through with them, and that they now realize how badly they misjudged the Republicans Un-conscious Need to Dis-rupt, Dis-mantle and De-stroy the American Federal government, simply because they Want to out of some twisted and mis-guided form of Un-Patriotic Patriotism (not understanding - or perhaps understanding all to well - that by doing so they are betraying the very Nation they say that they love and eventually playing into the hands of and turning it - and the rest of the World - over to the Global Banks, Corporations and Elitists Global Feudalistic Kingdoms Dreams and Schemes, and tyrannical, Plutocratic/Autocratic rule) ?
What ? The Republicans have been self and other hypnotized into believing that the only possible way to balance America’s budget is to make drastic cuts everywhere, and refusing to change the Tax Code so that the Elitists pay their Fair Share, and no longer have Tax Loopy-Loop Holes that they can do tricky-dicky flips and flops through in select Global Banks all over the World ?
Have the Congressmen had a slug from the mug of their Toxic Brew, the American Sequester ? Will they be furloughed and loose up to 20% (or more) of their monthly pay ? Will they lose their Benefits, Pensions or HealthCare ? Will they lose their Jobs when their cuts take place like thousands of other Americans (teachers, police, fire fighters, airport workers, city workers, state workers, transportation workers…etc) ?
No ? Why not ? Leaders lead by first Being Role Models. What’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander ! What kills the Goose should Kill the Gander !
Aren't they supposed to be Creating Jobs and/or Opportunities for Jobs ? Aren't they supposed to be protecting the overall Well-Being of the American People ?
What ? The Congressmen don’t have to swallow their own devastating so-called Medicine for the Country ? Why Not ?
Oh, some of them are being paid off by and/or rewarded in one fashion or another by the very Global Banks, Corporations and Elitists wanting to establish their Feudalistic Kingdoms and EnSlave the Global population to their sole whims, desires and money-making machinations and Human grinding Workers Mills and Mind-numbing Propaganda Machines ?
Oh, some of Congressmen are Elitists themselves. Oh !
Well, perhaps it’s time to stop drinking drams from the bottle of the American Economic Sequester, and impede the Toxic Brew’s Forcing All of We the People to the stagger and Fall into Economic and Cultural Austerity, National Recession and Chaos, and eventual Global Recession/Depression and Chaos.
Wow ! Would that scenario play right into the Global Banks, Corporations and Elitists narcissistically malicious present and future Plans or what ?
The Global Banks, Corporations and Elitists spent a lot of moo-lah to make sure that President Obama would not be Elected. They tried to Buy-Off and Rig the American Election, but the Voices of We the People won out. The Democratic process won out.
We the People Voted for a Man and a Democratic Party who at this point-in-Time have Chosen to Symbolize the Pathway to the Future which EmPowers All People and All Peoples. Which Seeks to proffer Liberty, Justice, Equality, A Fair Playing Field, the Pursuit of Happiness and Opportunities for All People and All Peoples. A Man and a Party who have Chosen to Represent and struggle toward a more Benevolent and Just Governing Body and Economic System.
We the People greatly dis-appointed and dis-gruntled many (but not all) of the Global Banks, Corporations and Elitists. And they are not finished mixing up and passing around their Poisonous Potions and Pills. In fact, they are using the American Obstructionist and Mis-Guided Republican/Tea Party-Party (and their cohorts and cronies) to help pass out their Toxic Brewskies. This bottle of American Sequestration Brew is just one of their many circulating contaminated and detrimental slow poisons.
Hmmm….Sequestrations are when things are put aside or taken custody of until some kind of demand is satisfied.
Perhaps, We the People should Investigate just what is being Demanded, who is being Satisfied (or not), and who is taking custody of What or Whom.
Better yet (hiccup) - Is there an Antidote in the Making ? 

© 2013 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on February 22, 2013
Last Updated on February 22, 2013
Tags: sequestration, republicans, democrats, president Obama, poison politics, obstructionism, austerity

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing