America's Not Suitin' Putin

America's Not Suitin' Putin

A Story by Easter3
"

Ruminations on Putin's NYT op-ed about America.

"

America’s Not Suitin’ Putin

 

According to an New York Times Op-Ed, America is Perceived to be an International, quick trigger, shoot-before-you-”go figure (figger) Bully.

 

He’s got a Stick with a Pointy Point. But, Sir, beg your pardon, but that’s the Pot callin’ the Kettle black (so to speak).

Please, let’s All Re-member that these historical and hysterically crazy Wars and Rumors of Wars have been proliferated and conflagrated primarily by Profiteers (locally, nationally and internationally) pullin’ and yankin’ the sticky strings and rusty chains of EveryOne and EveryBody involved locally, nationally and internationally.

 

We Live in a World of Self and Other Perpetuating Conundrums. A World of one Local, National and International Greedy Profiteering Machination after another.

 

However, Folks around the World are Communicating with one another now. Not just the Hired (Bought)-in, Voted-in or Dictatorially or Militarily Bully-Boyed-in Leaders of the World. But All the Peoples of the World are Communicating with one another, Sir. So, we’re going to be more difficult to Hoodwink and Manipulate (some of us at least).

 

Sir, Hopefully budding and spreading Worldwide Social Democracies of greater Self Determination are important to you. Hopefully, the Word God , and the Moral and Ethical Codes, Ethics and Ideals that Universally Sacred Word Embodies has meaning to you.

 

Hopefully, you have and are Changing, Sir. And wanting to bring about a World of Peace, Fairness, Justice, Inclusion, Harmony, Equal Opportunity, and Self Determination in all of their Shapes and Forms, as President Obama and those of his ilk are, Sir. And not just Seeking Self Aggrandizement upon the World Stage.

 

Sir, do not mis-take President Obama as a weak Leader.

 

In Nature, the Force of a River flows primarily in the Same Direction. But it is Fluid as it pivots and twists around and over this rock or that sand bar or any other number of seen and unseen Obstacles.

 

The Force of President Obama’s Will is headed, for the most part, in One Direction, but like the Great American Mississippi River he Works and Weaves as a Force of Nature. He is not a Bull in a Syrian-Russian-Middle Eastern-Worldwide China Cabinet.

 

Sir, the World is Changing - Evolving, and like it or not the People’s of the World are Needing more Enlightened, Thoughtful, Wise, Less Selfish and Loving Leaders to help Guide the World’s Peoples toward and into the more productive and constructive Self Determinative Individual and Systemic Changes we’re All yearning to Evolve and Grow into.

 

 

© 2013 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on September 12, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013
Tags: Putin, Obama, Russia, America, Middle East, self determination, international politics and perce

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing