Corporate/Banking/Conservative Empire versus We the People/Sheeple

Corporate/Banking/Conservative Empire versus We the People/Sheeple

A Story by Easter3
"

The young Representative Siss-Boom-Bah meets with the senior Senator Boom-Bah.......

"
The young Representative Siss-Boom-Bah was nervous about meeting the infamous senior Senator Boom-Bah.

“Now, tell me Representative Siss-Boom-Bah what can I do for you or you do for me today ?”

“Well, Senator Boom-Bah, I have a few questions about what it is to be a Conservative, sir,” the perplexed Representative admitted.

“I used to love my mama’s homemade peach Conserves and Preserves.  In fact, when it comes to the Conservative Republican Party, I have often thought that we are more Preservative, rather than Conservative, but who am I to argue with the Party Leaders ?”  Boom-Bah reminisced.

“But, sir, you are a senior Senator.  You are one of the Republican Party Leaders,”  Siss-Boom-Bah blurted out.

“Be that as it may, I am one to go with the flow of things.  I am not here to dam the river’s flow or to impede it in any way, unless I see it flowing in directions not amenable to my donors and constituents, that is,”  Senator Boom-Bah explained.

“But what about this Donald Trump, sir ?  Surely he is a major impediment to the flow of the Republican Party’s river.  We don’t even know if he is really a Conservative.  Much less a Preservative.  All he has done is rile the Base up, and threaten to blow the Party into smithereens with his outrageous behaviors and proclamations,”  Representative Siss-Boom-Bah said emphatically.

“Yes, yes, but what that Scoundrel, Trump, is doing is not necessarily a bad thing.  You see, he and that Democratic Socialist, Bernie Sanders, have some things in common.  It’s just that their approaches to the real, and fairly deserved, Anger within the American population are very different,”

“How so, sir ?”  Siss-Boom-Bah asked curtly.

“The Anger that Trump is playing with is Racism disguised and ‘the purging of bad Economics’.”  Obama is a black President in the White House.  That was a constant thorn in the side to the white constituents afraid of the changing demographics of our great Nation.  However, I must admit that for the most part, Obama has been pretty effective at keeping all of those tensions in check on both sides of the spectrum of black and white since he was in office, because many wanted to make things in America very ugly.  But if you tell anyone I said that, I will declare you a liar.  Do we understand one another, Representative Siss-Boom-Bah ?”

“Yes sir, I’m afraid I do.”  Siss-Boom-Bah answered flatly.

“Now, there has been some acting out by the local and state militias holding on tight to their AK-47’s, and other military, multiple spitfire guns.  And some sidewinders wanting to tote their guns in holsters out in the open wherever they go.  And there’s the Bundy movement’s armed take over attempts of Publicly owned lands, and other such nonsense that popped up every now and then.  But on the whole, things could have been much worse,”  Senator Boom-Bah paused.

“Then, of course, everyone had to deal with the tacit Racism within some of America’s police departments, and questions about the way folks of color were being treated and shot down in the streets.  And that black gal that hung herself in the jail down in Texas somewhere, after being locked up for forgetting to put her turn signal on, and put out her cigarette when the officer ordered her to do so.”

“Although, I’m an occasional smoker, and I can relate to her wanting to light up under the pressure of the situation, and not taking his orders too seriously, But she‘s dead and I’m not, knock on wood,”  Boom-Bah added.

“And, of course, the issues over America filling up her For-Profit Prisons with all of our primarily colored youth, who are lacking job opportunities and a brighter future for themselves and their families being incarcerated for drug offenses.  And who can blame them ?  There‘s a lot of money in drugs, especially since they‘re illegal.  The druggies are making a killing at one end of the Drug Equation and The System is making a killing at the other end of it.  Drugs and Prisons are Big Business.  No doubt about it.”

“I tell you, Siss-Boom-Bah, it gives me a headache just thinking about all of it.  Much less being in charge of managing the messes our tacit Racism and Capitalistic Greed have helped to create.  And that’s what this Trump fella’ has tapped into.  And it is tied to our Economy, and the rotten past trade deals we made that moved many of our jobs and Companies overseas so that they could pay Slave Wages to poorer folks elsewhere, and skip out on their taxes while leaving our American citizens, and America’s Economic health high and dry.  And calling that Patriotic Free Trade Capitalism.”

“So, you see, old Trump is just playing with the destructive fires of Bigotry, Misogyny, Xenophobia, Elitism, C.E.O. Autocratic Dictatorship, and Exclusion.  He is trying to dam the rivers flow so that those who have been marginalized, minimized, trivialized, ignored, cast out and excluded from the American Dream stay that way.  That’s what the Republican Party’s Base wants and needs to hear.”  Boom-Bah quietly proclaimed. 

“But what about this this Bernie Sanders, sir.  He’s giving Hillary Clinton a real run for her money.  He draws very large crowds of youth and others everywhere he speaks.  What nerve is he touching ?”  Siss-Boom-Bah queried.

“Well, old Bernie, and I do mean old, hee-hee.  Although, I must admit that he is very sprightly for his age.  Ole Bernie is an Idealist.  He is all about Inclusion.  He wants American Government to work harder at Including everyone - embracing everyone into the American Dream.  He wants America to cure all of her mistakes of the past, an move everyone forward into more Opportunities and Brighter Futures.”

“So, he wants to expand the influence of Government in everyone’s lives ?”  Siss-Boom-Bah asked.

“Yes, and Trump, and others of his ilk, want to expand the influence of Corporate/Banking Empires in America and Globally.  To do that they have to shrink the importance of Government to the common man, and woman’s, thinking and lives.  We’ve got to make them think that Government is something evil and not truly a part of themselves, meant to be ruled and guided by themselves to help all of themselves because of the very brilliance of our American Constitution.”

“It’s a Con Job being perpetuated everywhere around the World by the Corporate/Banking Empires against the We the People/Sheeple.  It’s taken years to lay out the plans for the Con Job to take hold, and to shake the We the People/Sheeple’s faith in what they can do for themselves through a Government that The Many Vote for and create and manage Together, rather than The Few, but it is finally taking hold everywhere.”

“But the Corporate/Banking Empires got too greedy, too fast, and the whole World got alerted by the Great Recession/Depression, that American Taxpayers bailed America and the rest of the World out of.  That’s another reason that Americans are angry.  And they’re right to be so.  And we were stupid for alerting them to the future we were trying to lead them into gradually.”

But take heart, Siss-Boom-Bah, we’re lying our way out of this Realization mess again.  We have got the Voters focused on other problems by niggling away at their own cultural issues with Race, and all of that other foolishness we’re all so fond of hanging onto in order to make ourselves feel superior to one another.”  

“It’s just all One-Up-Manship, chest thumping.  And that’s a language Donald Trump knows and knows how to manipulate and stimulate others with.  He is one Grade- A Con Artist.  But then most really good businessmen are.  It’s all a part of The Game, ha ha !  But then again, you chose Politics so you know all about The Game.”

“Trump is irritating the Republican Big Wigs because he has pulled the wool off of everybody’s eyes.  He calls Mexicans murderers and rapists and drug dealers.  He says that no Muslims will be allowed to enter America or stay there.  He calls anyone who competes with him or challenges him Losers, Pathetic, Incompetent, Weak, Crazy, Failed.  He refuses to disavow the White Supremacist David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan when he was down in the Deep South gathering up Votes.  He refused to speak to the Conservatives members of CPAC, because he didn’t feel like being harangued by them or setting up the viewing imagery of himself being harangued by them.”

“He’s always playing the Birtherism Card.  He played it on Obama casting aspersions about him not being a American, but an African Kenyan and a Muslim to boot.  He has question Ted Cruz’s American citizenship, and Marco Rubio’s citizenship.  Why ?  Because they are all fella’s of color.”

“And still his predominantly white constituents, Evangelical fine Christians, and all continue to Vote for him and cheer him on.”

“Ha !  I tell you he is very slick about the way he undermines folks.  I know that I certainly don’t want to get on his bad side.  Ha !”  Senator Boom-Bah snorted.

The young Representative Siss-Boom-Bah sat quietly in his chair staring blankly at Senator Boom-Bah.

Senator Boom-Bah shifted self-consciously in his leather chair, and cleared his throat.  “So, don’t be so hard on Trump.  He is using the Race Card with his predominantly white constituents to Win the Presidency.  It’s just a Con Game.”

“However, Trump may have deluded himself into thinking that he can manage and control his fans Anger when he takes office.  But when they wake up and see his Con to the White House, all Hades may break loose.”

“Trump is dealing with a Wild Fire with one heck of a Backdraft if it gets out of control.”  Boom-Bah said leaning forward in his squeaky chair.

“ And if things do get out of control, Me and mine are thinking about moving down to my hacienda in the Cayman’s.  You and yours should probably do the same, Siss-Boom-Bah.”

“No sir, I have greater Faith in the American people than you, and many other Elites do, Senator Boom-Bah.  If things get to a boiling point, we’ll ride it out here at Home.  The American people are a strong and enduring people.  They’ll ride it out and come out all the better for it on the other side.  These are blemishes upon the American Character which need to be faced and improved upon.” The young Representative Siss-Boom-Bah said firmly.

Senator Boom-Bah chortled and chided,  “And you sir, are a young, Idealistic Fool.  I, on the other hand, am a Doubting Thomas Pragmatic Pessimist.  But ‘to each his own‘, as they say.”

“A part of me appreciates your c**k-eyed, misplaced Optimism, but not enough to jump into the drink with you.  When this Titanic begins to sink, Me and mine will be jumping ship with several life preservers, a well paid boatman, and a motorized, oversized skiff.  “Be prepared” is my motto, and it is hard to hit a moving and well funded target, if you get my drift.”  Senator Boom-Bah winked, and gave a sidelong grin at Representative Siss-Boom-Bah.

“Oh yes sir, I’ve always taken heed of your reputation for being a man that no man could count upon when the chips are down.  It’s a symptom of Power-Mania.”

“Ha !  That’s me boy, a Power-Maniac !  Perhaps, it’s about time you gave into a little of this all consuming dis-ease yourself, young man.  Become an Iron-Rod Winner instead of settling for being a Limp Noodle Loser.”

“Well sir, as with all things in Life everything comes down to Perspective.  And what you call Iron-Rod Strength, I call Limp Noodle Weakness.”
Representative Siss-Boom-Bah said as he rose quickly from his chair.

“Good day to you sir, and Bon Voyage.  The America I know will be lucky to lose you.”  With that said, Representative Siss-Boom-Bah turned on his heels and confidently strode out of Senator Boom-Bah’s office in the opposite direction.

“Harumph !  Did that young Whipper-Snapper just have the audacity to insult 
Me ?!”



 

© 2016 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing