B'lymie, We're Stymied !

B'lymie, We're Stymied !

A Story by Easter3
"

Satirical ruminating about the instability of the World's markets, politics, and Societies.

"

Alright ! Up against the Wall ! That’s right ! We (the Global Bankers, Global Corporations, Global Speculators and Elitist Few) want You (the Middle Class, Poor and Governmental Figureheads who Choose to oppose Us) to Stand and Tremble Up against the Wall !

Hands Up ! Legs spread apart ! (do you feel as though you’re attempting to board a plane at any major Global airport? Good !)

Now, be still ! Stop wriggling’ around ! We’re getting’ you All right where We want You to Be. Completely at Our Merciless-Mercy - and under Our Slave Class initiatives, goals and plans - Our wants, whims and machinations !

That’s right ! All of You Up against the Wall of Apathetic Conformity !

We’ll Brainwash-and-dry, Every One of You !

Don’t forget We (the Global Banks, Global Corporations, Global Speculators and Elitist Few) own and influence the Global News Broadcasts (and most Broadcasters), the Radio and B**b-tube Airwaves. So, through them (and Others) We’ll tell You how to Feel. HowYou should Think. How You should React. How You should Be.

The Time of calm and peaceful complacency is over ! We want You angry, upset, confused, scared out of Your pants ! Panicked ! We want You Emotional and Frantically Emotive !

Then, and only then, will You silly little Slaves and Serfs truly know Your place in the Scheme of Things. Only then will You become mush - become putty in Our bony, clutching, choking Fists !

Only then will We be able to more completely Manipulate and Control every Move You Make - every Breath You Take.

So, in the meantime, the Games (Our Games) continue. The Global Markets will plunge up and down - down and up. Just like primitive plungers flushing out Your ubiquitous toilets. All together now ! Rush to Flush ! Buy low ! Sell high ! Buy high ! Sell low ! And Away You All go ! Such a drain on the World Economy !

Having fun yet ?!

Consider it an Energetic Cleansing All You Sheeple of the World ! Aha -ha-ha ! Another Great Flood wiping out Humanity’s Waste !

We couldn’t have written a better Script for the Americans parts in Our Games - Our Plans.

President Obama (and his family) began their ten day Martha’s Vineyard Working Vacation today. Oddly enough, the Markets will plunge downward - ever downward as if to hypocritically mock (and perhaps snidely punish) the President’s time of rest and rejuvenation.

Predictably, the American President’s surly Republican opponents are ranting and raving - “How dare he Vacation at a rich man’s haven while Americans are out of work and suffering!” The same Republicans (and political Others) who helped Guide America to Economic wrack and ruin years ago (thanks to the decisions They helped to carry out on Our - the Global Banks, Global Corporations, Global Speculators, and Elitist Few’s) behalf.

Remember, “Them’s that’s got the Gold, has got the Rule”!

This present day, so-called, National and Global Economic Crisis took years to foment and build up steam. Years for the chickens to finally come Home to roost (or is that roast?).

Perhaps, the shrilling of the Republicans has some merit. Yes, Humanbeings all need a vacation from time to time. But when the overall Nation is suffering and under economic duress, the privileged classes should not rub their “privileges” into the Faces of the Struggling and Suffering. Misery loves company (sad and sadistic as that may be). The Miserable, Struggling and Suffering are looking for a Shared Moment. However, the Situation is proving to be an added plus to Our plans. Feel the National and Global Frustration mounting ?

Add that to today’s European Bank sell-offs (larger Banks gobbling up smaller Banks or Banks who refuse to go along with Our Games - Our Plans), and Secretary of State Clinton and other European leaders requesting the dictator Assad to step down. To stop his imprisoning, torturing and murdering of the Syrian Peoples he says he cares so much about, and the Air Strike against southern Israel, and Everyone worldwide will be able to understand why the markets must continue to destabilize, and bounce up and down -down and up like silly putty. It’s all so predictably unpredictable !

That’s right ! Up against the Wall ! Keep ‘em flinchin’ and jumpin’ ! Keep ‘em discombobulated, uncertain and blaming one another for all of the Woes of the World ! It all serves Our Purposes ! Our dreams and schemes !

After all, the World is over populated ! We need Wars, Mayhem, Chaos, Theft, Graft, and Murder ! We need the Slave and Serf Classes (the Sheeple) to be weed themselves out. Whack one another down (and off) while We cooly and collectively watch the violent Goings On from Our Ebony Towers - Our Hearts of Darkness !

We do not have enough jobs to Make or Give to an over populated World !

We (the Global Banks, Global Corporations, Global Speculators, and Elitist Few) are not willing to Change our Economic Systems - Our Monetary Realities in order to help or save the World, because We would lose Our Power - lose Our godhood and goddess hood - Our preeminence !

So, keep it Up against the Wall ! Let the Games and Grand Plans continue.

The Name of Game ? Stymied !

 

© 2011 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The sad part is, this is the truth. I do like the brainwash-and-dry and the chickens roasting :) Yep, the CEOs want us waiting desperately in long lines at job fairs....they got us right where they want us now.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 19, 2011

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing