A Smattering of Patterning

A Smattering of Patterning

A Story by Easter3
"

The importance of observing Patterns.

"
 
Patterns are important. Patterns are Revelatory.

For instance, Globally Every-One (just like the Occupy Wall Streeters, Occupy Washington D. C.ers, Occupy Londoners, Occupy Parisianers…) should be Following and Challenging the Money. Following and Challenging the World’s Debt. Cha-ching-a-ling!
Ever wonder What and Who that very complicated and convoluted Economic-Sociological-Judicial-Political-Corporate-Elitist Labyrinth will eventually lead to ?
Ever wonder if the folks responsible for manipulating the unethical and sabotaging Fiscal Fun-n-Games and Smoke-n-Mirrors which created the World’s Debt will experience any kind of Energy correcting Justice ?
Another Pattern to be attuned to involves the restructuring of our Local, National and Global Laws.
We must remember, that the Corporations, Banks and Elitist Few own almost all of our Law Makers (our politicians, lawyers and judges). They bought Them off, InDebted and EnSlaved Them when they plied Their campaigns with Money. They tainted and twisted Their Integrity and Will for the Common Good of All with the Fat and Rich Promises of the Golden Calf (Moo-lah).
The Common Man and Woman must establish a Pattern of holding the Wrong-doers in the Light of Revelation. Then, and only then, can We the People begin to Honestly and Openly Communicate and Initiate Innovative and Universally Benevolent Change. To set things to Rights. To hold the Wrong-Doers Accountable. To mete out Equitable Justice and Establish National and Global Behaviors and Social Structures which Nurture and Sustain Every-One, and Our Planet.
We must also pay attention to the disturbing Patterns within and around conversations and laws regarding Immigration.
For example, in America, states like Arizona and South Carolina are fighting the Federal Government in the Courts over these States wanting to change Local Laws which would allow police (and other military personnel) to stop Citizens for Random (or not so Random) Probable Cause, and ask for proof of Citizenship.
Oddly enough, it appears that in order to avoid the charge that these States could be accused of being guilty of practicing Racial Profiling, and thusly complicate this manipulative and growing Pattern of creating Fear-based Law formations, that News stories are now being fed to the American public concerning White Russian Spies.
Now all Races are up for grabs ! Up for Random Probable Stops and Searches, Check Points and Pat Downs ! Now we're all profilable and under the suspicious, and Ever-Present Myopic Cyclops Eye !
Yes, that’s right ! The Russians are coming ! The Mexicans are coming ! The Immigrants are coming ! The Occupiers are coming ! The Terrorists are coming !
The Fear of the Cold (and Tepid and Hot) War must run rampant once again in the American Citizens' veins ! We must build Great Walls at our Borders to protect us ! We must get American Citizen’s used to State-to-State Check-Points, constant surveillance, Pat Downs, and regularly (and nervously) rifling around in their glove compartments, purses and wallets for Citizenship Papers ! Proof of Validation !
Our Cowardly, Fear-based New World cannot, and will not, tolerate In-Valids !
We must repeat Old World Terrorist Tactics on Our Citizens in order to control and manipulate them ! Baa ! Baa ! After all, they are just Sheeple. Nothing more and Everything less !
We must continue to slowly, but surely, erode and diminish Every-One's Civil Liberties, Freedoms and Rights ! Slip-Slidin' Away !
There are Patterns of Constructive Unity and Patterns of Destructive Division.
Patterns are important. Patterns are Revelatory.
 

© 2011 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on November 2, 2011

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing