Little Dragons

Little Dragons

A Story by TheMostSplendiferous
"

Writing exercise in which I wrote the first things that came to mind and then edited the typos.

"

I was not intimidated by the dragon’s flame.  I dashed through when he took a breath, and entered the dark room.  There was nobody there.

I was mad.  The princess told me she would meet me there, but apparently she had something better to do.  I had risked my life to come see her in the only room of the castle that had enough privacy for a conversation about our top secret mission, and she hadn’t even bothered to show up. 

She was very forgetful and inconsiderate, so this was nothing new to me.  I waited around for half an hour, then dashed back the other way around the flames, singeing my ninja costume a bit on the way out.

I walked down the stairs.  I was angry at the princess for not being there, upset about my damaged costume, and worried about the fate of our mission.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw her.

“Why do you always wear that stupid costume?  You are not a ninja!” the princess told me.

“You’re a meany-head!  You are the worst big sister ever!  You were supposed to play ninja and princess mission with me!”

“Daniel,” she sighed, “You are way too old for that!”

© 2012 TheMostSplendiferous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012

Author

TheMostSplendiferous
TheMostSplendiferous

IA



About
I am from Mars. I enjoy eating the souls of robots. I think humans are witty. My writing partner is Selkietales. She is a human, not a selkie or a robot. That is why her soul remains. I am a catterpla.. more..

Writing