Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Hibiki
"

What was it? A curse?

"





            There was two different persons. A twin that not looks alike, they have a mark on their chest that looks like a pair of wings. Well, the names are Theo Andles and Aray Andles. Theo with his brownish orange hair and light brown eyes, Aray with his dark blue hair and purple eyes. Theo was really kind while Aray was cold person. They both smart and really good at class and sports. But, they never close. Even nobody realized they were siblings before knowing they had same family name.


            Their life was fine before they reached 15. They ever wonder what the meaning of the mark on their chests, and then they got the answer. They transformed into angels. They can’t have normal life anymore. This is their destiny to accomplished duties for human life’s balance.


            But, they felt they weren’t destined. They were cursed.



© 2014 Hibiki


Author's Note

Hibiki
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds very interesting. Can't wait to read more. :-)

Kaze~

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cursed to be angels. I wonder why?
Is there something they have to fight,
Something that threatens the world?
This left me to wonder. It seems a perfect story for a manga. o.o

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hibiki

10 Years Ago

You'll know it later~~
OOOOOO! The prologue!
I want to reaaads more!!!
[ Pardon my terrible grammar.
That was just excitement! ]

( These two are cuties by the way )

1. There "were" instead of "was".
2. "A twin that not looks alike, they have a mark on their chest that looks like a pair of wings." should be "Twins that don't look alike, having a wing-shaped mark on their chests"?
3. "Well, the" should be "Well, their"
4. "Theo with his brownish orange hair and light brown eyes, Aray with his dark blue hair and purple eyes." could be "Theo had brownish-orange hair and light brown eyes. Aray had dark blue hair and purple eyes"
5. They "were" both smart. Add "were"?
6. Instead of class, "academics"?
7. "But, they never close." should be "But, they were never close."
8. Remove "even" in the last sentence of the first paragraph.
9. "They ever wonder what the meaning of the mark on their chests, and then they got the answer."
Are you trying to say : "They've always wondered about the mark on their chests, if there was some sort of meaning, and then they got their answer"?
10. "This is their destiny to accomplished duties for human life’s balance." What are you trying to say?

Sorry if some of these corrections ... are incorrect ... or were stated already. I just read and went along. BUT! THE FEELING WAS STILL THERE! IT GOT ME ALL EXCITED! I SHALL READ MORE!

Posted 10 Years Ago


They * both smart and really good at class and sports. But, they * never close - Both of them were smart and were really good at school. But they WERE never close.

They ever* wonder* what the meaning of the mark on their chests, and then they got the answer - They always wondered...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hibiki

10 Years Ago

Oh yea... Thank you~ ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2014
Last Updated on March 11, 2014


Author

Hibiki
Hibiki

About
I spend my spare time for writing. I'm a pisces tiger, an anime addict, a highscholler, and, of course, a writer. You could know more about me if you message me.. I learned much languages, a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..