Autro-Man Rise of Bernardo

Autro-Man Rise of Bernardo

A Story by Eclips Studios
"

Here is the introduction pages of our first book. If you have an interest in sci-fi and/or drama then take a look. You won't regret it.

"

Introduction

In the vastness of the universe many planets align as life on these worlds has systems. Regardless of how primitive a system is, when this innocent order becomes threatened something or someone must appear to thwart such danger. At a certain time planet Boufarion stood as the leader in all democracy. It is here that the Galactic Senate laws would be ushered out to all neighboring worlds. (Exerion, Yerculada, Uniseck, Cenotra, Klavorex, Sarion, Quimron etc) All though wars, in-different matters and crimes existed in most societies, it is the sense of peace that is desired among all things. The tranquility of these civilizations would come under tremendous turmoil as the evil & powerful empires, one much more vicious than the next would arrive to cause terror and havoc on a tremendous scale in which the galaxy has never seen. The Prolics, the Chanumpians and the Langorions would wage massive wars among themselves in an all out battle for the control of the universe and its planets of innocent beings.

On Boufarion three young courageous warriors would arise to take on the task of defeating these renegade kingdoms. They are known as Pangolis, Anopolis, who are natives & Jonjer, who is from the planet Uniseck. These three with the help and aid from the Galactic Senate and its Boufarion military would combat a 10-year onslaught against these rulers of evil. In doing so worlds would be torn in half, lives would be lost on grand scales. The I.D.T.’s (Inter Dimensional Transporters) would help by teleporting troops back and forth from planet to planet. However, these massive evil empires would prove to be more powerful than at first examined. After witnessing these atrocities, a meeting of great concern would be held at the Galactic Senate. Not even the mighty Cenotra pride kingdom and its king Vexxas Hammer could hold off the dominant takeover of these nations. For years, these evil forces would enslave worlds enforcing their will on the weaker & vulnerable worlds all except for Cenotra.

Through many battles and experience the Prolics, Chanumpians & Langorions would all agree and say, “Cenotra is the most dangerous planet we have ever faced.” These kingdoms ruled for a very long time but the people of these enslaved worlds would cry out to the universe for an end to it all. On a distant planet dense with dynanioum (a type of metal) built homes and with dirt like landscape lived the I.D.T.’s and their legendary inter-dimensional sleek space ship called the Betty, a ship with built in intelligence capable of dimensional transport. Wyb3 (Y-bee) and his people created a tablet months earlier that was used as a tool to map out holographic strategies.

A powerful female entity that represented all was good in the universe by the name of Veris had a very close friendship with the I.D.T.’s as they worked together to fight off the accumulation of evil empires. Veris ordered Wyb3 to go and gather the tablet from the I.D.T.’s sanctuary, Wyb3 was told to place the tablet in the center of the dirt and gravel like a plant. The powerful entity known as Veris sacrificed her life and fused with this tablet. Then an amazing light show raced over the tablet like a blazing solar flare. Colors of blue, gold and other fabulous colors impaled the tablet lifting it into the air. It lighted up the grey dark sky. Then the planet’s patrons & others came and witnessed the creation of the Tablet of Life.

The radical colorful display came to a halt as the Tablet of Life was glistening with power of the cosmos. It slammed down into the gravel landscape that caused chunks of the ground to blow out from underneath it as people dodged flying debris and dust. Suddenly a loud sound echoed in the air as the sky turned a light blue clear color and then waters emerged where there were none previously followed by deep dark green pastures that grew from underneath the I.D.T.’s feet. Even the planet’s moon reconstructed itself as the moon turned from a pale orange into more greenish yellow color. As the transition continued, we see the development of tall and beautiful plants & trees. This sequence continued until it finished with a massive quake; out from the ground came blue beings with gold eyes and long silver hair as the wind blew.

Veris spoke through Wyb3 & said; “This forever more will be called the Tablet of Life for it can create life, take life and bring back life. The tablet must never fall into evil hands and you are to call these majestic creatures the Magesties. This world will be their home and will be called Magestie for it holds many beautiful wonders. You Wyb3, I will hold you responsible as it care giver until the Magesties can protect the tablet themselves. I acquire Vexxas Hammer as their teacher of all functions.” (Reading, writing, speech of over 3000 languages, walking and knowledge of their awesome abilities) “For they will rid the universe of those whose evil and chaotic ways has caused fear and anguish within the people. However, a suitor of its people must be determined before their mission can commence. Oh and Wyb3 incase the Magesties should somehow lose this valuable artifact you are to retrieve and keep it safe no matter what even up to death.”

After that, Veris receded her voice. So began the Magesties training on planet Cenotra where Vexxas Hammer would masterfully train the Magesties whom seen to learn rather quickly. In a couple of days, they learned and spoke over 3000 languages. Within weeks, their abilities surfaced causing damage to Cenotra’s landscapes. Finally, the time came to choose a leader among the Magesties. After 20 long years of training, it was time so a tournament was held to find the leader/king of Magesties. Vexxas Hammer stated, “He must be brave, show superiority in strength, abilities, wisdom, leadership and endurance. But above all he must show a value for life, even the smallest or all other traits mention will go unnoticed.” Therefore, the gladiator coliseum the trials began on Cenotra. Endurance, sword skills, fighting techniques leadership abilities, knowledge of history, IQ’s was all tested.

At the end, only two Magesties stood standing, Autoriuom and the other Dyclarum. Both candidates were superior in all categories. The crowd was in a frenzy of excitement as the two magnificent warriors stood in the center of the coliseum-bloodied battleground. As the frantic crowd roared Vexxas Hammer’s young general named Beeramaxx gestured for the crowd to be quiet. Afterward Vexxas stood up from his throne chair, “Worker’s bring the tablet of life and place it in the ground 100 paces from the warriors.” Vexxas pointed, the crowd of spectators ooh and awed at the site of the Tablet of Life with wyb3 looking on. “Now touch the Tablet of Life and if it glows its radiant glimmer you shall be king.”

Dyclarum arrogantly approaches it but Vexxas yells, “Wait Dyclarum…one final conflict must take place-so go gather your best weapon. “The two went over to their weapons barer and selected their best weapon. Autorioum chose his staff while Dyclarum chose his dynanioum sword. As they approached the center of the coliseum Dyclarum looked at Autorioum. ”This’ll be easy…hmm, like taking candy from a baby.” Autorioum replied, “You speak of so much proudness and confidence Dyclarum yet you haven’t once showed any mercy!” “Mercy is for weaklings Autorioum which is why only you and I stand here. Now you’re like me, face it Autorioum!!” ”No Dyclarum we are nothing alike!” Vexxas interrupts, “Enough talk show us your might! Fight!” Back and forth Dyclarum and Autorioum clashed, neither one giving up ground.

Dust and gravel gust up on their armor as they do intense battle. It is Autorioum who wins the battle but spares Dyclarum’s life. “No Dyclarum I will not take your life for I am a Magestie as you are. Afterwards it was time for the tablet to choose the king of Magestie. Dyclarum reaches out touching the tablet, it lights up but then the tablet fades back out. Vexxas smiles and orders Autorioum to go forward. Autorioum carefully walks up to it barley touching it as the crowd laughs pointing at him. Suddenly a great bright light fills the coliseum as Cenotra shakes violently as wind blows. The ground cracks & splits in half as Cenotrians run for cover. Autorioum walks forward as his body is covered in pulsing powerful energy. His staff reconstructed itself in the form of the Magesties broken ‘m’ insignia. Dyclarum drops to one knee, “Long live king Autorioum, ruler of Magestie!” Autorioum would go on to lead the Magesties in eliminating all the evil empires; Prolics, Chanumpians, Langorions etc. He established the Magesties as the peacekeepers throughout the universe. Autorioum stood on a high mountain side of Magestie he said loudly, ”As king of the Magesties I will always stride to preserve life no matter how big or small and may evil fear the cry of the Magesties!” He raises his staff as lightning whirls all around. “For all the hope in the universe!”

Autorioum’s reign was for many years and peace was throughout the land. Eventually the time came for a new crop of Magesties to rise and take the throne. Three powerful Magesties rose up in the ranks and were candidates for the throne; they were Cinopsis, Vesaru & Accension. However, Cinopsis & Vesaru were strong in spirit their hearts were going along the path of darkness. Various times Cinopsis & Vesaru complained to Autorioum, stating that they should rule over the entire universe instead of beings servants to them. Autorioum did not like their character and almost assassinated them. It was through the plea of their father’s that their life was spared, so as a result Vesaru & Cinopsis were banished to a shadow realm planet as punishment. Furthermore any Magestie who sided with these two tyrants was cast away too. Years passed by and Autorioum passed away. Accension, who was Autorioum’s son, became the new king of Magestie.

Exeleron and Dynamis, who were also Autorioum’s sons had grown up & also became powerful warriors. Indeed this trio was the prominent force on the planet. Concerned about Vesaru & Cinopsis well being, Accension welcomed them back to Magestie. Secretly Vesaru had developed his own army called the Matilikites and Cinopsis developed his army of warriors called the Centiniens. From Accension’s decision we find out it was a big mistake because Vesaru & Cinopsis developed their own armies of millions of soldiers and devised a grand scheme of taking over Magestie. Their goal was to get their hands on The Tablet of Life. With this power the two villainous tyrants wanted to revive all the dead former enemies of the Magesties and rule over them, thus to expand their armies and power. A big war broke out on Magestie; Vesaru & Cinopsis had so many soldiers that the Magesties called for help from other planets. At the same time this war was so vast that it took place on many planets across their solar system.  Follow the story as the war for the Tablet of Life continues….

© 2012 Eclips Studios


Author's Note

Eclips Studios
*All material is Copyrighted

There are a lot of unique and made up words in this passage;
Boufarion, Exerion, Yerculada, Uniseck, Cenotra, Klavorex, Sarion, Quimron, Prolics, Chanumpians, Langorions, Pangolis, Anopolis, Jonjer, Vexxas Hammer, dynanioum, Wyb3, Veris, Magestie, Autoriuom, Dyclarum, Beeramaxx, Cinopsis, Vesaru, Accension, Exeleron, Dynamis, Matilikites, Centiniens

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a good and a great set for the story, can't wait to read this rest.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Eclips Studios

11 Years Ago

Thank for your honesty. Full ebook and audio book coming in winter 2013

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
1 Review
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012
Tags: autro, man, rise, bernardo, sci, fi, magestie, blue, skin, tablet, life, eclips, studios, comic, introduction

Author

Eclips Studios
Eclips Studios

Atlanta , GA



About
We are Eclips Studios, we specialize in creative writing, illustration, graphic design & marketing. Our 1st product, Autro-Man Rise of Bernardo will be set to come out in late winter of 2013. more..