Hello writers I'm John

Hello writers I'm John

A Story by John Harden
"

Just an intro

"

Nothing really to say. I just wanted to write and say “Hey everyone!”

I guess I’ll use this write a little bit more about myself.

I’m a journalism major. I love writing. I’m currently sports editor at my schools paper.

I like writing features on the everyday person.

I like trying new things, which is funny to say because for instance, if I go to a restaurant that I never been to and order something, I’ll continue to order that same thing each time I go there.

I’m very opinionated. I like to stay up-to-date with current events.

Like domestic or world news.

I’m not really interested in what Brittney is doing or any other celebrity for that matter.

I do have my list of favorite celebs, but when it comes down to their personal life’s I really don’t care.


I’m a very busy person. I work a lot and go to school.

I would like to post something on here regularly, or a least one a week, but with my schedule I’m not sure

if I’ll be able to take a breath anytime soon.

I’m a guy so I’m very into sports. I love the home teams. Dallas Mavs, Cowboys and Stars (even though they’ve been a real let down lately.)

I love to date. I’m not really up for serious relationships. I don’t think I’m the type of person who will get married. And that’s OK. I have so many things I want to accomplish and marriage isn’t on my top 20.

I would like to have kids, but you don’t have to get married to have one.

So that a little something about me. I’m looking forward to meeting new people on this site.

© 2008 John Harden


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I’m not really interested in what Brittney is doing or any other celebrity for that matter. I do have my list of favorite celebs, but when it comes down to their personal life’s I really don’t care."

Here, here! Welcome to WC.

~True


Posted 13 Years Ago


Welcoome to the cafe and it's cool to meet someone who isn't interested in Brittney either. Actually as soon as I find out that someone likes her writing I instantly start thinking less of them. Can't help it I'm a snob I guess.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Welcome to the cafe! I am a journalism major in Georgia ( though I haven't started yet), thanks so much for reading one of my pieces! I look forward to seeing some more of your writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Welome to writers cafe!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Welcome happy to hear that you're here
hope to hear more from you

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice to meet you John. I'm Natalie and I'll be your official annoyer. I'll be here to annoy you morning, noon, and night, or whenever you're on.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice write. Welcome to the Cafe. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 12, 2008

Author

John Harden
John Harden

Fort Worth, TX



About
Eh, what to say? Im a journalism major. I like to meet new people. I love to write. I'm very open. I work what feels like a million hours a day. I'll add more to this later! If you want to know m.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..