Dark Void

Dark Void

A Poem by Ecros Lathes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This dark void that I can’t seem to get out of is ripping me apart I hold out my hand to you do you see it? No, look deeper my heart is still beating for you I never left your side, you left mine you left me to the bears and they ripped my soul out and tore it to shreds they don’t know  what love is. It’s dead to them they have far away dreams while yours are just in reach hold out your hand and grab your once thought far away dreams and make them reality I know you want to your just afraid to get your heart broken by the person that broke it in the first place. I hear you saying my name I’m in all your dreams it is constant and unending you want me in your life but, She doesn’t she wants your money that is it she only says she loves you enough for you to believe it, it sickens me to even think for a second that you went with her and fell into her trap. I have to confess I never stopped caring about you I still love you I never wanted you for your money I just wanted us and then, He stepped in to spoil all of it. Everyone realizes that they have made a mistake at one point in their life wither it be too late or just at the right time they do realize it. I’m alone in the world again, but before I wasn’t.

© 2010 Ecros Lathes


Author's Note

Ecros Lathes
This is just some "Creative Writing"

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is a great start. there are a few minor typos here and there. If you scan through it I am sure you will find them. My only suggestions is dig a little deeper and use different adj. to make the poem/story really jump off the page at you. This is a great start and I would love to read more.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on October 26, 2010
Last Updated on October 28, 2010

Author

Ecros Lathes
Ecros Lathes

Twinfalls, ID



About
I'm just me and if you dont like it then tough I am me and I do what I want. :) so dont be around me if you dont like me. more..

Writing