My Heart Speaks But When Will My Mind Listen

My Heart Speaks But When Will My Mind Listen

A Story by Diasha

"Get away from me!" I scream at Will. I hate him and everything that has to do with him. Why can't he just leave me alone? My expression speaks for me and he withdraws his hand away from me. Don't look up. I think to myself as the tears come pouring to my face.

"Go away" My words are muffled but the messages comes across. He doesn't say a word to me, but he doesn't have to. I know how much he's enjoying this. My knees give out. No one notices the girl sobbing on the floor. Why do you hate me so much? This is my logic speaking. The brain knows it's a lie but the heart believes it still.

Ow.
I hug my chest; it hurts. My heart hurts and it's hard to breathe. He broke something deep down inside my heart. Something I'd so carefully covered up. The thing that kept me believing I was ok. Now it's gone alone with my security and confidence. Why do you hate me. . .why is it I can't get you out of my head. . . "I hate you" I sob. "Why you?"

I get up and wipe my tears. No one needs to see a broken me walking around. I have to finish the day like nothing ever happened. Sometimes it's better to just stop thinking and just do. Stop questioning every little thought and just walk. I take deep breaths in, my heart hurts so bad. My blank stare gave my feelings away. Why couldn't I ever hide my emotions from others. The only one I ever hid them from was myself. Just keep walking. You have to stop thinking about these things. I felt tired but I couldn't stop now. I had to go to Science class and attempt to learn something new.

As usual I spent my time thinking, gazing out to the foyer, and trying to keep the tears in. I stare at my paper. Without realizing it I'd drawn myself surrounded by people but I was alone in the corner and there was Will standing beside me. I crumble up the paper as the bell rang and throw it out. I didn't want to think about what it meant or why I'd drawn his arm around me. My heart ached. I knew what was ahead of me. He was in my next class.

I enter the room looking past him. I don't know what kind of look he gives me but it hurts. I take my seat at the other end of the room. I wasn't sure the feeling I felt was tension or just the pity he had for me.The teacher began to talk about something but I couldn't hear. I stared at my empty notes, waiting for the day to end.

 Feelings well up inside of me. I stand up abruptly, "YOU HATE ME!" I scream. The room falls silent. Everyone's gaze is on me, but I couldn't take it anymore. "YOU HATE ME SO MUCH YOU COULDN'T TELL IT HURT ME! YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP" Tears were falling from my eyes. I looked down not able to bare the faces that watched. The teacher stood too stunned to comfort me. I hear someone get out of there seat and walk over toward me. It was Will. He hugged me and held me tight.

"I don't hate you" he whispered. I buried my face in his chest. I heard his words but still didn't believe them.

"No. . ." my voice was small and muffled, only audible for his ears.

"Don't you realize, I've loved you this entire time."

"Love? . . ."I raise my face to see his smile and loving eyes on me. For the first time I believed him.
"I don't have you either. . ."

"I know"

"I love you too" I sniff. I'd been hiding my feelings for too long. I always knew what I had felt toward him was love but never wanting to admit it. He leaned close and kissed me. My heart spoke and for the first time I listened. The entire class applauded snapping me back into reality. My face was a bright red.

"Q-Quiet down everyo. . ." the teacher said finally gaining his voice but his voice was drown out by the final bell. Will took my hand and lead me out of the class room. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I finally understood his teasing after years of being insulted this entire time getting jealous when his attention was on another girl. I loved him. . .

© 2013 Diasha


Author's Note

Diasha
Based on true feelings

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed how much detail was put into this piece

Posted 10 Years Ago


amazing write! loved it! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


That was amazing! I loved reading it and I think it was a perfect piece. I was so happy when they admitted their feelings :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


Diasha

10 Years Ago

I wish it could happen in real life.
Wow this great so
Much feelings poured
Into this in a
Way I can relate with
This like the
Teasing of the boy and
Finally realizing
I like him but that's all-100

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow.. well written! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think this is my favorite piece by you. Amazing and so emotional and heartfelt. The tumult of emotion and pain and joy was nearly overwhelming but in the best way possible :)

Awesome write!

100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


Diasha

10 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much XD
I'm so happy you liked it. And you kinda have this guy to thank, he ins.. read more
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Lol :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 31, 2013
Tags: Love

Author

Diasha
Diasha

Candyland, Just around the corner of Cookie Relm



About
I don't like describing myself >~< but I guess I'd say I have a huge kid complex, still working on my awkwardness, creative, love music. If that helps any :[] 3 i can't live without: cookies frien.. more..

Writing
The Voice The Voice

A Poem by Diasha


The Return The Return

A Poem by Diasha


The Wish The Wish

A Chapter by Diasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..