Chapter 1- Meeting Bella

Chapter 1- Meeting Bella

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I just moved to the small town of Forks Washington today. I wasn't to happy at all for the fact it rains every single day. I had to move away from my friends and my normal life. My mom passed away so it's just my dad and I. We moved here to start a new life. We wanted to forget our old life, but not my mom. It just makes us sad. My mom died in a car accident one night while out with her friends. The funeral was held at Seattle where we used to live.

I was helping my dad inside our new home when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I yelled. I ran to the door and opened it. At the door was a man dressed in a police uniform who looked like a sheriff to me. Next to him was a girl with long brown hair. She looked like the same age as me, 17. I gave a slight smile. "Hi."

"Hello. I'm Charlie Swan and this here is my daughter Bella. We would just like to welcome you to the neighborhood." When he spoke, he seemed uneasy. The girl named Bella just stood there with a smile on her face. I liked her, even though I didn't talk to her yet.

I smiled. "Thank you." At that time, my dad came up. I decided t introduce ourselves. But my dad was the one to speck though.

"Oh, who this?" He held out his hand to Charlie and shook his hand and then went to Bella. "I'm Stephen Head and this here is my daugter Lauren."

I looked up him. "Dad, this is Charlie Swan and Bella. They're our neighbors." I was happy. I wanted to talk to Bella really bad.

I had an oppertunitty. My dad and Bella's dad were talking to each other. They seemed to like each other very much. I went outside and decided to talk to Bella. "Hi Bella! I'm Lauren. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello. Heh. I wasn't like you when I moved here."

Wow. She's somewhat new too. "Yeah. I moved here from Seattle. It's just me and my dad."

"What about your mom? Oh... if you don't want to say..."

"No, it's fine... she died about a month ago."

"Oh...I'm sorry. I moved here about 3 months ago. My mom got remarried so I decided to move in with Charlie."

I smiled. She was just like me when it came to our moms, but with different reasons. "Do you still talk to her?"

She nodded. "Yep. Renee and I are so alike. Well... acept for the fact that I'm a clutz and she athletic."

I laughed with her. "What grade are you in?"

"I'm a junior."

"Oh my god. So am I! At least school won't be that terrable tomorrow."

She smiled. "Cool. Maybe we'll have some classes together."

"Yep." We kept talking for a while. A little while later Charlie came up.

"It looks like Steve needs some help so I'll be helping there Bells."

I called to my dad. "Hey dad, you need help?"

He shook his hard. "No no not at all. Go hang out with Bella sweetie."

"Really? Thanks!" I was really happy and so was Bella. "See ya later."

We walked toward Bella's house. "You seem happy, considering that you told me you're not usually not like this with others except one. Who is it?"

She smiled. "That would be my boyfriend Edward. But he's camping with his family this weekend. You'll see him, along with th rest of the Cullen's tomorrow."

"Tell me about them," I urged.

"Ok," Bella agreed.

 



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
just ignore any errors i was typing this in a rush!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omgsh i cant wait to read the rest
:)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
1 Review
Added on January 19, 2009
Last Updated on January 19, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki