Chapter 5- Pain and Suffering

Chapter 5- Pain and Suffering

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I walked slowly behind Bella and Edward to six period biology. I was starting to get irraitated. Edward may be the hottest guy on Earth but he's such a b*****d! We entered the classroom and I really had the urge to just take a slingshot and shoot him in the back of the head with a rock. I reconized Mike Newton from second period. Edward and Bella took there seats next to each other. I walked up to the teacher, Mr. Banner and handed him the slpi. He had no nonscense of introductions and told me to sit next to Mike which was sadly right behind Edward and Bella. The class was going to be a b***h. I sat down next to Mike.

"Hey Lauren! Cool! You're in this class too!" He gave that golden retriever look again. I was just to annoyed to talk.

"Yeah cool." I sounded annoyed.

"What's wrong? Something happen?" Mike really did sound concerened but I really wanted to throw a rock at the back of Edward's head.

"No nothing happened," I said through my teeth. I wasn't mad at Bella, not at all. I just really hate Edward. Through Biology Mr. Banner was doing a lesson on the phases of mitosus. I tried to pay attention but Edward was distracting me. I felt like I was going to explode. Mr. Banner called on Edward to say the answer to his question. The question was what phase is it when the cells split.

"Anaphase." Danmett he got it. Then I heard Edward mutter something to me that sounded a lot like b***h.

"OK YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL ME THAT IN A CASUAL WAY YOU B*****D!? HUH?"  Everyone was in shock for the fact I just yelled and screamed at Edward Cullen. Not only that but I called him a b*****d. I couldn't take it. "I'm leaving, I'm going HOME!" I took my stuff, shoved them in my bag and headed to the door. I put on my coat and left giving the finger to Edward. Now I really felt like a b***h. I was so going to get in trouble. Not only from the school but from Bella. I did it in front of her when she had no clue why I yelled at him. I left the school and ran for home. My dad won't be home till 5 so I'm good.

But I couldn't go home. The school would call my dad and he'll com home. I really wanted to be alone. I just ran into the woods. I ran into the deepest part, hoping no one will find me. I threw my bag at a tree and curled up in a ball next to a big tree. I started to rain but I didn't care. I cried . I cried for what I've done. I was just so mad that I couldn't help myself. I saw a really sharp branch next to me. I picked it up, seeing it's really a sharp blade. I took the blade and cut my arm, face, and both legs. I really enjoyed the pain. It helped me forget why I was crying. I cut my face twice more and laid there, letting the blood drip.

I didn't know how long I've been there. I heard someone calling my name. I cut myself again on the arm. I pretty much had cuts all over. In the clearing I saw Alice run up to me.

"Lauren! There you are!" She ran up and hugged me but then let go she saw the blood covering me that got on her jacket. Then she saw the blade in my hand. I gripped it so hard that blood oozed down. She screemed. "Lauren what are you doing stop!" She managed to get the blade out of my hand. I gave her a devious look. "Carlisle! Help!"

Then I saw a man run up. He had blond hair and he was in a doctor's uniform. "What happened?!"

"I found her. She was cutting herself here!" Her voice faded as I passed out.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my God!! I wasn't expecting her to cut herself, she doesn't seem like the type of girl that would do that.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki